Ice Hash For Free.....

BushDoctoR

:yep:

good work acidmonkey .

looks tasty and clean squire

enjoy the rest....

ram

cheers buddy, it's a nice feeling knowing you can make your own too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is one of the best threads I've come across so far. Thanks everyone for posting. I will def be attempting this.

M

• 2 months later...

this is a very helpful post, i thought i had to go and buy a load of silkscreen bags and now i just have to get coffee filters!

just the ticket for my poorly grown wild nepalese highland cannabi which fyi hates the indoors :/ such a struggle!

It's my first ice hash run since October so I thought I'd take some pics. The plan is to use the hash to make chocolate then use the dried leftovers to make Green Dragon.

44g of March harvest Anesthesia plus some ice ...

A few minutes ago

post-30418-0-80833100-1311079414_thumb.jpg post-30418-0-78180600-1311079436_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies - I got distracted by chocolate recipes. And testing the results of chocolate recipes :upside:

A few hours later I looked up to realise that stealth conditions were due to drop in a couple of hours and I had a pan of wet bud :doh: So the bud is now back in the freezer (and pretty much trich-covered still) and I have approx 2g of rather nice-looking hash.

Now I have a working bud canna-chocolate recipe I'll probably abandon this ice-hash attempt and use the leftover frozen bud to make Green Dragon, because it's easier and I'm a lazy sod.

:ninja:

e2a pic -

post-30418-0-78945100-1311935119_thumb.jpg

Kitchen scales so it could weigh anything from 1.5g to 2.5g. Who cares, it's a lump of hash lol

Edited by Snoffle
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just done a run with 6 plants worth of white russian trim and air bud.

Its in the fridge now till morning. Got about a quarter last time. Although i had more trim i think.

Cheers for the tut m8. Nice one. :spliff:

• 3 weeks later...

I put my trim straight in the freezer before I read this thread properly. Gonna give it a go anyways, all I've lost is the price of a pair of value tights and some coffee filters.

Well that was a waste of time...should have dried it and thrown in the popcorn buds too...got about a one skinners worth if that lol !

• 4 weeks later...

just done my first attempt of making some ice hash :guitar: cant thank you enough for posting this its fantastic

heres what ive used

2 buckets

pair of tights

ice

about 6oz of trim and about 3 oz of my widdow :)

i done about 2 oz of trim on this and about a oz of the buds

i found if i keep the water that you extract the first time and place it into the 2nd bucket you keep repeating this process untill the water of any goo at the bottom has gone

heres my first run just finnished

post-67748-0-60595500-1320662795_thumb.jpg

and now heres what i salvaged from the same water again

post-67748-0-33197000-1320662806_thumb.jpg

so ill keep filtering all of the water till theres fuck all left :)

Edited by TRIPPLE B

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I just wanted to give this topic a bit of a bump,because it's a genius thread.I've had a go at this,I followed the OP pretty much,I only had about half a sandwich bag full of nice LSD and Purple Maroc trim to start with,such a small amount that I decided to go micro scale and use a jam jar as the shaker,a pair of tights were donated by Mrs B,arse of tights was stretched lightly across a glass bowl,ice,and a bowl of water full of ice cubes.I dropped a few cubes in the jam jar and smashed 'em up a bit with a pestle,taking care not to smash the jar.... :stoned: Icy water added to halfway,bit of trim in,and shake.I got quite into it then,so I went and got my grinders,,I ground up some ice in them and shook those up among the trim too,and bunged the kief tray in as well,rifled through my meagre jar from this years guerilla grow and had the stalks out,then nipped out to the remains of my plastic greenhouse and found a few missed airbuds on my harvested plants,I'm a daft lazy fucker I've not cleaned the remains up.... :headpain: But in for a penny,it was all shook up and poured from the jar,through the tights into the bowl,repeated a few times then the tights were pulled off the bowl,remains enclosed,disposed of,and the bowl of greeny yellow water was put in the fridge.Woke up this morning to find a nice layer of goodness in the bottom of the bowl! :D I've carefully poured and syringed off most of the water,I put some through a coffee filter and scraped up some greeny stuff,but the filter was falling apart as I scraped,so I gave up on that....but......in the bottom of the bowl,underneath the greeny stuff was some lovely,sandy,sweet smelling,and tasting,general nommyness.The remaining moisture is now being gently evaporated off in the oven at 70 odd,chickens being counted a bit here but I can't wait to smoke this! :mmmmmmm: Thanks to Bushdoctor for the OP,and Booj too for his posts which were really helpful too. :thumsup:

• Like 1