Tastiest strain you've vaped?

polar

Since takin up vaping i've noticed a huge difference in taste plus a better appreciation for it too. favourite so far has got to be ugorg's Smile for me.

Anyone else got a favourite?

Not a massive fan of vaporizers but have vaped Shiva, Super Silver Haze and Blues. I always liked my Shiva in joints, cant explain it but it always tasted delicious to me. None of my mates agree with me though. They all prefer Blues for taste and SSH for the high.

polar, I am inclined to agree with you, my favourite vaped strain was Toothless grin, a cross of Smile and Holy Weed, the Smile was most dominant, i thought it was a fantastic flavour....

i'm enjoying OldTimes in spliffs at the moment, might have to give it a go in the vape, for da FLAVA innit. Just finish off this bit of soap first though lol

not tried anything fancy through the vape yet, but greenhouse church was very nice, like red diesel grapefruit, much preferable to smoking it in a joint which was cloying. Pineapple express is also very nice. fuck it man. everything has tasted nice in my 'cano. I love the thing. can't wait to run some top strains through it.

not tried anything fancy through the vape yet, but greenhouse church was very nice, like red diesel grapefruit, much preferable to smoking it in a joint which was cloying. Pineapple express is also very nice. fuck it man. everything has tasted nice in my 'cano. I love the thing. can't wait to run some top strains through it.

I'd say Church was a top strain, loved it. Never vaped any though.

LooseLips.

an la confidential pheno of DNAs LA woman has the most interesting flavour in my volcano, has that eucylyptus (spelling) like taste when inhaled.

I'd say Church was a top strain, loved it. Never vaped any though.

LooseLips.

i think i may have strange tastes, of all the GH strains i tried, and I have done a few now between mates, trips to the 'dam and personal grows, I preferred the alaskan ice which a lot of growers slate. Wish I'd had the vape when that was cropped... it got you absolutely wrecked on 1/2 a spliff. tasted a bit aluminiumy. like the inside of a skunk beer can. not sure now.

Was sat in Sheeba coffee shop a couple of weeks ago using their verdamper with some Black Widow and Lavender from Katsu in it. Was one of the stand out points of the weekend. So much so that the verdamper is definately on my shopping list. Just need to sort out a regular supply of Black Widow and Lavender :ranting: