VAPORISER VAPOR 500 ELECTRIC VAPORIZER ADJUSTABLE TEMP

PP Edwards

I find this on popular auction website I wonder if anyone used tis one. It look too good to be true. £19.99. I think it have hologen lamp in. I think it look cheap and a bit :blub: :blub: I know whet you pay for you get, but I want to stopping smoke.

Any other suggesting would also help, I like to try this. I see launch box and vaporstar but looking for alternates :sadwalk:

at that price do not bother ..shoddy materials ..soldering iron or halogen has not got accurate temp control ..avoid it like the plague ,you`ll be inhaling all manner of nasties ..and chances are it will burn your weed not vape it .

if your after dirt cheap vaping then the ubie ..or lightbulb vape ..

avoid the vapir ..its shit

magic flight launch box does the job everytime ..but its going higher in price

the vapoureyes is a nice little vape thats well made but around 80 quid

the iolite ..at 120 is a nice piece of kit but some find it too finnicky or not strong enough

more and more vapes are hitting the market every year ..just make sue they meat h and s safety standards with the materials used ..read reviews on sites such as fuckcombustion.com ..and dont bother buying from ebay ..

also avoid those cheap 35 quid ones on ebay ..awful things ...save your money up and invest in something decent is my opinion ..

the extreme

the arizer

the herbal air

the iolite

the buddha

the volcano

vapestar

just a few of the much better vapes out there :wink:

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

I think I want to save for some of better ones. They all look great tho

I think da buudha will be the best option for the price.

Edited by PP Edwards