Replacement Arizer Extreme remote?

cypher79

So i spilled tea all over my Arizer remote last night and it dont work anymore lol

anyone know anywhere in the uk i can get one for a reasonable price? just had a look on ebay and couldnt see any.....

I'm aware i could get one from the Arizer site but i guess i'd be waiting a while for it to come from Canada.....

anyone?

Afraid the only place I could find them was on ebay, probably the same source, and not cheap. I think you might have to just bite the bullet and get another one from them.

e2a: Just realised you mean the actual remote control rather than a remote battery pack. I can't imagine it being possible to get one other than from Arizer direct. At least you can use the buttons on the machine as a stop-gap until the new remote arrives.

Edited by Bill Dick

take out the batteries, open the unit if you can and use a hairdrier on it, or maybe clean with alcohol. Gotta be worth a try.