just a couple of questions

Takamine

do you find you use more or less weed vaping?

i seem to go through alot more vaping compared to a pipe

do you still use a grinder or just chop it up a bit? im grinding away right now :notworthy:

I use more for sure, i`m thinking about getting an arrizer as i don`t think the mflb is very economic but it is handy for on the go, and i use the grinder every time, even when making cakes :notworthy:

seem to be caning it but that could be because i ve recently given up baccy and I picked up a secondhand volcano.Use less than pure spliffys though

Thats exactly why I haven't bought one.

I love to vape, but I just don't want to smoke much weed normally. Sometimes perhaps, Definately not when I gotta buy it.

So I end up trying to vape with my one-hitter & a lighter. I'm pretty good at it, but it's nowhere near as good as the real thing!

Using a light bulb vape on the gas hob uses about the same as a pipe, perhaps slightly more.

Thanks GJ, been looking at em (also Ubie, Eagle Bill's shake & vape). Dont have gas unforunately,

I use way less vaping than with Joints.

A volcano can use the same herb chamber 3 or 4 times. More if you regrind it.

If you want something smaller look at the Iolote. It is small and stealthy enough to use in public.

Search for Vapefiend for the chepest prices.

Alway use a grinder though to get the most out of your weed.

Blank

Cant fathom how combusting could be more efficent? By its very nature your loosing out. I use quite a bit less plus you can revape and then consume the revaped goods. Much more efficent :spliff: I use MFLB you can really push the most out of the herb however you loose the taste but that doesnt concern me really that much. First few hits are the best taste wise. If i use my mflb native (without the stem) i get about 15-20 hits from one full trench ( id say around 0.2g). If I use the stem i get around 10 give or take. I vape till medium / dark brown - no black now im used to the mflb. Logically vaping is always going to be more efficent than smoking. Perhaps those who are saying it isnt are stopping too soon thinking the vaped reminants are spent when they are far from it? MFLB is all about surface area i regrind a few times per trench. Ideally you want a powder - a coffeegrinder is best for this.