Whats Francos full name.

soap-bar

franco fulloshite!

dunno fella

Yep wouldn't suprise me mate. Heard hes on facebook. Just wanna ask him a question.

How the f*%k have you bread exodus chedda seeds??

Love to hear his answer!! :sleep1:

franco fulloshite!

dunno fella

Yep wouldn't suprise me mate. Heard hes on facebook. Just wanna ask him a question.

How the f*%k have you bread exodus chedda seeds??

Love to hear his answer!! ;)

id like to here the bullshit answer ,how they made female cheese seeds . :russian: there last attempt at cheese ,was just a big budda crossed with kush.i grown it ,and was nothing like cheese... g/house ar just bare pollen chuckers. not seed makers in my book.

Emailed him at myspace and his own site but to no reply.

It says on his myspace page it was last up dated 2008 so don't expect much from that email, we'll have to see if the other one works. :wink:

Franco is on a quest to the holy land in search of some red sea kush, he is accompanied by his dilluded mentor and king armed only with a video camera and basic rations, Im sure they will bump into bear grylls who can guide and help them on there quest to obtain the finest cannabis genetics on the planet. Oh wait a moment there PR company is saying that this is untrue and they are currently on vacation on a private island laughing at the amount of people that actually believe any of the hype that they so freely spill out to anyone that is stupid enough to be taken in by the celeb status that increaces there ego daily.

carrots

Franco has always come across on forum postings as a decent guy....but he's obviously onto a winner in Arjan and you don't bite the hand that feeds...

GN

Franco has always come across on forum postings as a decent guy....but he's obviously onto a winner in Arjan and you don't bite the hand that feeds...

GN

There is no winner in Arjan, only bullshit and a great PR company, but if you want Money then arjans cock is the solution.

GN

He could be a nice guy, but what are they doing?

It intrests me and love to know how they have carried this one out.

Hemie? Sure there not that stupid.

I just hope he gets back to me and i'll let us guys know.

But don't hold ya breath. :doh:

Ye might get his full name on National Geographic now ...

Drugs Incorporated is on now about Cannabis .. and Arsejan and Wanko are been Interviewed..

Just seen them robbing some poor Malawi Ganja Farmer for some seeds ... He was giving the kids some Tuna from a can .. Thats probably all he gave them too !!

Guest Shairiley

a few peeps have tried to create seeds from the exodus cheese and failed . franco created it by chemically reverseing it.wether its anything like real cheese i doubt as there bubba kush is fek all like the real deal either.

Edited by Shairiley

Ye might get his full name on National Geographic now ...

Drugs Incorporated is on now about Cannabis .. and Arsejan and Wanko are been Interviewed..

Just seen them robbing some poor Malawi Ganja Farmer for some seeds ... He was giving the kids some Tuna from a can .. Thats probably all he gave them too !!

:rofl:! Arsejan and Wanko. :smug: Just stuck it on +1 cheers for that driptray. Hes a tight b :russian: d that Arsejan!

a few peeps have tried to create seeds from the exodus cheese and failed . franco created it by chemically reverseing it.wether its anything like real cheese i doubt as there bubba kush is fek all like the real deal either.

Chemically reverseing? That doesn't sound good. How would he do this? is the GH bubba kush been reversed?