top-vapor machine

rct

ok got one of these and so far it has been great.

now befor you all go slateing me coz 'you get what you pay for' i would say this if i had the money of fecking course i would buy a volcano but as i dont this will do for me...

set it at 185c for the you know what, then up it to about 200/205c for the rest, gets me right fecked up on .35g

got it from ebay for £64 inc postage from feck knows where but it only took 4 days to arrive so its all good.

post-52725-1287905018_thumb.jpg

Edited by rct

Dude, as long as it gets you wrecked, it's all good ;)

aint that the truth, might try it at about 157-160c ish first today and see what that dose to me........:D

Dude, as long as it gets you wrecked, it's all good :rofl:

aint that the truth, might try it at about 157-160c ish first today and see what that dose to me........lol

Yeah man, worth a try :yep:

Mine's an Arizer, and I have to admit, these days I tend to just whack it on the highest setting I can get away with without burning the weed... :B):

i hope the plastics used in that machine are proper tested ones and not that cheap shit thats been coming in from china ..otherwise it looks like a dab radio ..safe vaping sir

That's exactly the same model I had. Managed to set fire to the weed on the first attempt, and to make things worse the glass bit got stuck on the outlet(don't force it on!).

It worked ok though for the money.

adp.

Dude, as long as it gets you wrecked, it's all good :)

aint that the truth, might try it at about 157-160c ish first today and see what that dose to me........:rofl:

Yeah man, worth a try ;)

Mine's an Arizer, and I have to admit, these days I tend to just whack it on the highest setting I can get away with without burning the weed... :yinyang:

Managed to burn some weed for the first time with my Arizer the other night. Strange because I've vaped it on 260 before and it didn't burn. I suspect it's because I had a big fat lump of Afghan Black on top too.

Keep it at 245 max now.

Iv got a volcano digital only coz it cost me fuck all compared to shop and net prices off someone who tried it and didn't like it RESULT.It's stuck on 230c as that's the setting that works nice for me my mate has a cheaper vape not sure of the make but gives a not bad hit.but I bet he kills or it dies within a year.

ok got one of these and so far it has been great.

now befor you all go slateing me coz 'you get what you pay for' i would say this if i had the money of fecking course i would buy a volcano but as i dont this will do for me...

set it at 185c for the you know what, then up it to about 200/205c for the rest, gets me right fecked up on .35g

got it from ebay for £64 inc postage from feck knows where but it only took 4 days to arrive so its all good.

I like the look, kind of 90's hifi tec.

I would like a vape, but I only use about 1/20 - 1/40 g for a hit usually. (25-50mg), and its imported sativa usually.

Does anyone know a reasonable vape that is good for these small amounts? Otherwise I'll just stick with my one hitter & a lighter.

I dont really want to spend too much, but I do have cash if need be. I suppose I just need a really small one ideally.

I'm thinking japanese :wink:

I'm thinking japanese :stoned:

Here ya go b.wild.

edit: Sorry youtube link not working

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4

Edited by Tasty

:yahoo: Thats always been a fav track of mine. Nice pick.

I have been looking at my options, looks like the Ubie, Eagle Bill's shake & vape or stick with a standard one hitter.

I'm thinking the onehitter might be the easiest & most versatile, particularly for commercial herb. quite a bit of skill needed to vape with it, but i've got quite a bit of practice :rolleyes: