Strain Hunters (India)

sadam55

Aha India, is that where they found the exodus cheese? :( I attempted watching one of these strainhunter episodes once, but honestly, its tough to watch somebody trying to build up rep. as bad as arjan and his buddy are trying.

AT :yep:

Edited by AustrianTokker

The lastest strain hunters expo to india from greenhouse seeds

been there two times now . a blind man can find it there it grows all over the north good times i had there. go if you ever can its a magic place :yep:

The lastest strain hunters expo to india from greenhouse seeds

been there two times now . a blind man can find it there it grows all over the north good times i had there. go if you ever can its a magic place :yep:

got 110 grams of cream for 40 pence a gram yum yum :(

Guest weedmonsta

the only strain arjan is responsible for is the straining he does to get all that crap out of his mouth...

on the subject of exodus cheese, i wouldnt be surprised if its just the normal cheese he sells, just rebranded because peeps want the exodus cheese...... which is clone only

• 3 weeks later...

I do actually think that the only interest that Ajan has in cannabis is it's ability to make him money. He reminds me of the chairman of the board at a hippy march wearing a full business suit whilst walking on a carpet of £50 notes singing sweet home Alabama, smoking a cigar and drinking fine champagne cognac. But the baldy geezer and the rest of the team do seem to have more of a passion for the plant and shit.