Confidence

Blue-Bud

Most of you will think this isnt uch of a big issue, but for some it is, and im one of them.

Im looking for the best strain for confidence boost, like more chatty and active type of stone..

If you could help that would be cool, Thanks ;):ouch:;)

G is good for all that you specify its just hard to come by? hope to have some for may 8th. I'll be the one with the big grin talking absolute shit. But i'm only guessing so will everyone else. ;):ouch:

lol sounds good

Ive never heard of it, so im guessing ill never find it :(

Any popular strains like it? Anyone have any seeds?

Edited by Blue-Bud

western winds is a nice chatty one, and nice to listern to music to,

but i think kali-mist from serious seeds are a better version(

but saying that it's different strokes for different folks, what gets some high,might not touch someone else, so it is a case of trying as many as we can..... :(

it's a tough job but someone's got to do it......

hope you find what your looking for..... lol

Even tho' I haven't smoked for a year now, money being one issue, very painful lungs being another, I must say say that if you have any type of green in a vapourizer you get a much more satisfying, tingley, "up" high. I've never, no matter how much I put into a vapourizer, got to that monged out "can't even answer back" state.

How many other peeps have had the state where you realize, after half an hour that you still got a doobie in your hand, not passed it on or haven't taken a toke yourself?! :spliff:

How many other peeps have had the state where you realize, after half an hour that you still got a doobie in your hand, not passed it on or haven't taken a toke yourself?

:spliff: call me obtuse, but that's exactly what I look for in a smoke (well, half the time, the other half I'm after an up high like blue bud - bipolar & all that, I either want my smoke to flatten me or pick me up. What a wonderful plant that it can do both depending on the strain, and how tragic that most folks don't realise that).

:wassnnme: O.k., your obtuse....

Na really mate, everyones got there likes and preferences I suppose. It's all good at the end of the day methinks...time and place for everything.