Coffeeshop Cannabis Cup entries

mellowyellow420

A group of us r heading over to Dam 4th Nov,i think the cannabis cup is on 2 weeks later, which CS usually enter and do u rekon they would have there cup entries for sale then? I know Barneys enter but i dont think we will b visiting, last time in dam i went for breakfast at Barneys breakfast bar n got stung over 13euro for a breakfast! walked to Barneys CS over the road n paid 18euro for a gram of Red Cherry Berry which was average at best so wont b back there.

Fooook the cup none of the canna cup winning buds ive bought there have ever lived up to expectations. I enjoy the Kushdee at bagheera good smoke reminded me of a weed of years gone by which is always a good thing want to try their dark star n king kong but were off the menue their KC jones is supposed to be top notch. Their cheese is one of better ones available. Katsu's OG18 is superb strong n tasty want to tru their ssh next visit. n Sheebas Mango haze is a nice smoke too.

I hear ya about Barneys they r expensive but their acapulco gold never dissapoints n tho i didnt buy it their g13 haze seemed somthing special in looks and smell by fr the most appealing g13 type ive seen. I normally call here on first morning for acapulco gold n coffee but on next trip will be trying quite a few more ala red diesel dr grindspoon g13 haze n vanilla kush. btw their coffee is best in adam n bigger cups than most you get table service n pay for food n drinks wen you leave or i have wen been their got to say service amoungst best. It is one of better tourist places when you compare it to greenhouse grasshopper n buldog :stoned:

Try here or any one of a 1000 here's - just go get stoned dood :stoned:

No worries there mate we will b getting royally stoned!Im just hoping the prices have dropped since last year, Ive been going every year for the last 12+ year(i feel old) n have saw the prices creep up n sadly the quality in many CS drop, saying that last time i was over there was down at Katsu n popped over 2 a CS called Yo-Yo on the recommendation of a dutch dude in there. it was close 2 Katsu but cant remember where :( Its a smallish coffee shop that seemed to be used by the locals mostly,not a great selection but we scored sum fantastic bud that apparently came from a local growers greenhouse for about 6euro a g n some dutch skuff 2 g for 10 euro! Def b going back 2 c what they hav this time!

• 2 weeks later...

Easy mate,

I went over last year and thought the prices were a bit steep at barneys, I then visited again in July and some of them had gone up by a couple of euro's. I'm going back out there next friday so I'll get a few menu shots and post up on the website, can't complain about barneys stuff though. Has always been top stuff, especially there red dragon.

Easy mate,

I went over last year and thought the prices were a bit steep at barneys, I then visited again in July and some of them had gone up by a couple of euro's. I'm going back out there next friday so I'll get a few menu shots and post up on the website, can't complain about barneys stuff though. Has always been top stuff, especially there red dragon.

Will keep an eye out for any menu shots u manage to take, I dont think taking photos goes down too well ask b4 u do! Will give the red dragon a bash if i end up back there.Have a good trip mate!

• 2 weeks later...

I usually go the week after the CC - still plenty of entries/winner to smoke but without the hoardes of eejits :headpain:

Deffo check out the OG18 at Grey Area. Blinding smoke.

GN

Heading over to Dam in 3 days not that Im counting!!!!! If we manage to try any cup entries I will post a smoke report! Roll on Thursday, should be hitting Amsterdam abt 8am, I cant wait!

The cups are a bit of a con imo. Greenhouse or Barney`s seem to always win with strains that are nothing special. I have had a lot better weed in amsterdam than some of the previous winners.

The cups are a bit of a con imo. Greenhouse or Barney`s seem to always win with strains that are nothing special. I have had a lot better weed in amsterdam than some of the previous winners.

Not really a con but its clouded in rumours of fixing, bribery so the prestige has now gone, its basically down to advertisements n who r willing to spend the most on it. Not sure you'll see any cup entries yet tho

A group of us r heading over to Dam 4th Nov,i think the cannabis cup is on 2 weeks later, which CS usually enter and do u rekon they would have there cup entries for sale then? I know Barneys enter but i dont think we will b visiting, last time in dam i went for breakfast at Barneys breakfast bar n got stung over 13euro for a breakfast! walked to Barneys CS over the road n paid 18euro for a gram of Red Cherry Berry which was average at best so wont b back there.

I would say almost certainly not.

You can get "free" samples if you are a judge, but that costs big money. It's a bit early but a few people hanging out in Greenhouse Centrum (red-light) will probably be over from USA for it by then.

Good luck trying to get any of 'em to part with any though!

Kaatsu & Grey Area are better bets for weed imho, particularly GA. ( I like grey mist)