utrecht in and around...

buttheaduk

By the looks of things im going to be stopping here a while... :) Anyone got some coffeeshop recommendations, don't know the area too well. Picked up some VERY nice afghani black yesterday 3.5g for 20eur

Hi buttheduk, just read through this small thread it only has 2 pages of great info. :mashed:

Have a great experience!!

-happy

Picked up some VERY nice afghani black yesterday 3.5g for 20eur

Thinking about a trip to NL this weekend, maybe Utrecht, maybe not. Which CS did you get the hash in? Hash is what I'm after, and from the forums Sahara and Malabata have the good stuff. That is a real good price, if the quality is there.

Edited by bong_dylan

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking about a trip to NL this weekend, maybe Utrecht, maybe not. Which CS did you get the hash in? Hash is what I'm after, and from the forums Sahara and Malabata have the good stuff. That is a real good price, if the quality is there.

Haven't been in many am afraid and haven't seen them. http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/BlackWhite.html had some fantastic haze. Ended up getting some more afghani black [cant remember where] and the quality had seriously dropped. Den haag on the other hand has some VERY good hash. :wassnnme:

Sahara and Malabata have the good stuff. That is a real good price, if the quality is there.

Was nearby Malabata last night so quickly popped in. If quality matters to you i'd stay away!

Thanks for the info, buttheaduk. In the end I went to Eindhoven - maybe not as pretty as Utrecht, but closer and with a cheaper central hotel with indoor pool.

Interesting about Malabata. Dutch folk on various forums have said it was good, but have read negative stuff too. They said Sahara has the best hash and worst grass in the city. I read the best hash in Eindhoven is at The Wall. It was the strongest I got, but was old and stale - not pleasant. Plenty of nice shops there though and I'd go back to the wall to give them another chance as the hash was very pokey.

Spot on about Den Haag too. The hash from Florence was by far the best I've had - and cheap too (5g for €35 IIRC). As a bonus it's right near the beach!!

• 1 month later...
Spot on about Den Haag too. The hash from Florence was by far the best I've had - and cheap too (5g for €35 IIRC). As a bonus it's right near the beach!!

Am in the mazzelaar coffeeshop in the haag right now best in the city afaik well worth a visit. Aaah schenievgen? beach area think i been in there justround corner from where i live. Cant think just now my second favourite here, love this city! Bought some special pollem (forgot actual name) here 25eur for 5g be aware though if its pre bagged they weighed the bag also 1.2g bags. Amensia is the best green atm.. fantastic :)

Been very ill this month inteneded to edit my last post! They are muzlim ran coffeshops you mentioned in utrecht (this isnt a racist comment im stating this to halt what i know would be wrongl intrepted by some with it on the mind). Anyway perhaps they sell differet quality goods to lets say outsiders? I originate around lancashire .. remember the riots? some of the places targetted were busineses that had different prices for different origins. I suspect this may be the case why certain extreme movements here in NL have big backing, well that and they generally are the ones not respecting the place or outside groups ya dont seen ANY of that in de haag ill stop here. Consider this as an argument in comparrison to uk in comparrison to the general opioniopn. NL is small if any behaviour conducted from outsiders happened and created a strerotype it could easily be observed by the whole nation. On the otherhand the uk is not so connected to the whole country if that makes sense. Sorry for rambling.

Edited by buttheaduk

• 3 weeks later...

den haag is lovely, go to creamers. its awesome, sells weed in a little box next to a quality bar,good place to chat to local lovelies :P and ofcourse, you get the joy of getting your mate to photo you smoking a doob outside the Saudi embassy.. :D

den haag is lovely, go to creamers. its awesome, sells weed in a little box next to a quality bar,good place to chat to local lovelies :P and ofcourse, you get the joy of getting your mate to photo you smoking a doob outside the Saudi embassy.. :D

cremers is alright but its not nearly the best or one of them in den haag.

its cheaper and the deals are good,special offers. handy when shillins are tight.

selonica , now known as 'coffee & dreams' is very near cremers and has a really extensive menu, very good quality but no room to swing a cat.

cremers is usually full of ponces in my opinion, its a pub really. avoid if your touring coffeeshops.the tulip in neherkade, there's a maroc place in chinatown,name is gone from my head, yellow shop,short street ya cant miss it.they do the real jack herer.

the bubblegum and orange bud in sky high are very sweet tasting. not the strongest but one of the more enjoyable. thats in the pedestrian streets , near tkmax,up a side alley.