Arizer Extrem Q on the way

Toaster Dude

So, I have been a vape convert for few moths now and must say I love my Iolite. I always had my eye on a proper table top vaporiser and frankly I couldn't take it anymore and order the Extreme Q. I found a decent deal at £189 delivered. I know this is pretty much a pointless post but wanted to share my excitement lol I will be posting a little review once I'll have a chance to test it out properly.

Guest thousandyardstare

Ive been extensively testing mine since around March time! Its awesome! And everyone else whos tried it agrees :rofl: Im sure you will too. Gotta love the remote as well lol

So, I have been a vape convert for few moths now and must say I love my Iolite. I always had my eye on a proper table top vaporiser and frankly I couldn't take it anymore and order the Extreme Q. I found a decent deal at £189 delivered. I know this is pretty much a pointless post but wanted to share my excitement lol I will be posting a little review once I'll have a chance to test it out properly.

Excellent choice. The Extreme is going to blow your socks off after the Iolite.

Yeah I've been chained to mine ever since i got it :stoned:

Could never go back to other methods of toking, joints, bongs & spliffs...etc just taste like shit to me now.

Thanks lads for stopping by. The new toy has arrived. It's amazing. I am too stoned to say more at the moment but will report back soon. Very happy :headpain:

I've had mine for a few months now and it is bloody marvelous. So economical, great tasting and leaves me battered for hours. Magic.

:wink:

• 3 months later...
Mine is also on the way... cant wait ! :wink:

That`s funny, i ordered one today from Ali Bongo with next day delivery before 1pm, can`t wait :v:

Thanks lads for stopping by. The new toy has arrived. It's amazing. I am too stoned to say more at the moment but will report back soon. Very happy :laser:

I guess it must be pretty good, no news is good news, right??

I ordered this yesterday at 1:30pm and it arrived an hour ago :wink:

got college tonight so will have to wait till later tonight to use it, it looks well made and comes with good glass fittings

post-43394-1294826807_thumb.jpg

Well i`m very glad i bought this now, so cool and smooth on the mouth/throat, extremely quiet fan, cool design and very easy to use

it got me well stoned, very quickly, ideal for playing catch up after college, going to give it a proper going over later on :yes:

any hints or tips for use welcome :yes:

OH BOY OH BOYOH BOYOH BOYOH BOY! mine just arrived!!

its the cheaper V-tower version - same except no remote, only one fan speed and comes with no bags. anyone else got the pikey model?

Shes literally just finished the 15min factory residue burnoff, and I am going to HIT THE FUCKING SHIT out of it!

The only tip I have is you should let it heat up for a minimum of 5 mins, even if the light tells you it's reached the set temp, the vapour won't be as thick if you don't :wink:

Edited by TYS

Ordered one on Wednesday, received it yesterday.

The Arizer ? More like The Demizer!

Absolutely brilliant! So easy to use and really good at lower temperature settings. No sign of scorching on vaped weed.

Another convert. Love it!!

Flo.

Guest bazzad9

not knocking the machine by any means but ,whats the point of the remote?

surely you need to be next to it to use it anyway?

am i missing something?