10 Benson and a Packet of Rizla please....

jontz

Has anyone noticed the curious/suspicious look you get when asking for 10 Benson and Rizla??? :sarcasm:

Just wondering...

What are people's Brands? Papers and Baccy..

Does anyone recommend any Low/Light baccy or tar free alterantives..

(Yeah, I know, grow your own - smoke pure...  :confused: )

Personally I use Highland Lighweight (3 sheet sized - nice) or Small Green Rizla and Silk-Cut Ultra...

There was a thread like this somewhere not so long ago.

Usually I use king size eco-smoke hemp papers, and either golden virginia or drum light. Don't like to use fags but if I do it's always silk cut ultra.

About the dodgy looks, even if you just buy king size rizla you get wierd looks, we'll just have to put up with it until legalisation occurs :oldtoker:

Personally, if I'm just going for out-of-the-packet king-skins, I'd go for zig-zag red or Mascotte.

If I'm building, Bull Brand regular skins every time. They have enough gum on to really hold together.

Tobacco, Golden V. By far the nicest rolling tobacco, unless flavored is available. Vanilla goes well with hash or soap bar, strawberry with most varietys of green.

--

Frighty

King size slim blue rizla and drum/samson.

lights/ultras make no difference, as the filter is what makes them allegedly less bad for you.

i tend to buy camel lights and rizzla at a time and i occasionally get the odd look from the cashier. :sarcasm:

Oh... Just thought I'd mention this... As far as getting strange looks goes, I tend to buy my papers from the nearest shop (little local shop. Been bought by the village. Was in the papers.)... It's strange to have the old lady behind the counter point out that you've got through an entire box of king-skins... singlehandedly.

Aaand... I'm back off of the soap bar for a while.  :oldtoker: Picked up some Cali orange today. Decided to experiment with tobacco flavouring and bought some chocolate tobacco. Leaves a strange cocoa aftertaste, but is very smooth. Rough cut so mixed it with finer cut tobacco to roll.

-

Frighty

Yeah, if you like....

I paid £65 for a half last night - I was well happy about that! It cost me £75 last time - and the quality keeps going up... I really realised how much better it is. I always knew how good proper smoke is (I've just come back from Jamaica!) I just went along with the "oh, its cheaper" crowd. :confused:

2 phat ass joints last night instead of about 8.... Certainly makes a nicce change :sarcasm:

I thought it would be dry in Stoke after that bust, must be coming in from elsewhere... Mind you - most of stoke IS abandoned old warehouses.. You never know what people are up to do ya?   ;)