Portable Volcano Alternatives?

Shalom Rockit

Peace people

I was recently using the ioLite v.2010 (metal mouth Piece) for over a month and i have to say that although i did get 4 mouth full hits i was still not impressed, maybe i am spoiled by the volcano or other home made water bottle types or maybe i just had higher expectations, but i have not yet tried anything else, having the volcano takes care of full hots and no limits but as a portable vape i like to ask if anyone here ever had the chance to compare portable units, the ioLite is nice, walky talkies are a bit flashy though.

The Magic Flight Launch Box is the 1st & only portable I've tried. After trying it I had no need to try any others. I bought a 15 minute charger for it, so if I go to a mates hosue I can take the charger with me & quickly charge the batteries if need be, but to be honest I rarely have to because it does the job before I make it through all my batteries.

High Shalom Rockit - sorry to bore with the fact that I'm back to extol the virtues of an 'Eagle Bill' (<-Google it) as a portable vap :stoned: just had 1 or 3 - Bom Shiva

Peace people

I was recently using the ioLite v.2010 (metal mouth Piece) for over a month and i have to say that although i did get 4 mouth full hits i was still not impressed, maybe i am spoiled by the volcano or other home made water bottle types or maybe i just had higher expectations, but i have not yet tried anything else, having the volcano takes care of full hots and no limits but as a portable vape i like to ask if anyone here ever had the chance to compare portable units, the ioLite is nice, walky talkies are a bit flashy though.

The Iolite takes practice to get right. Some leave for ages between each hit. The thing to remember is that you can get good hits even when the taste has gone. Ride the thing down to empty.

Blank

I must say I have had my Iolite for about a month now and I have just sold my volcano.. (says it all really)

I do like the hit off the volcano but its so impractical for a quick hit and it without fail makes me cough..I also looked at the MFLB but didn't fancy having a pocket full of batteries when going out for the day.

So IMO you already have the best all round vape that money can buy..

I'd second that Madgiz. I sometimes use the Iolite sat on the sofa with the Volcano available near by coz I can't be bothered to move. It's simplicity of design, high-quality medical-grade plastics and butane power coupled with 10 out of 10 customer service from the manufacturer makes it a hard one to top.

Edit to say I run mine in it's zip-up pouch and have taken the labels off the outside for stealth. This hides the Iolite and muffles the hissing.

Edited by rubbabudbud

I also looked at the MFLB but didn't fancy having a pocket full of batteries when going out for the day.

The batteries for the LB come with a case that holds 4, it's maybe about the size of 2 packs of extra chewing gum & easily fits in the carry pouch that MF provide for the launch box.

Just given my Iolite to a mate to try, said if it works for him he can keep it 'cos it's done nothing for me.

To the OP, depends a bit on how you define portable. If you mean something small and discreet then I've only ever heard good reports about the MFLB, but haven't had a go myself yet. On the less discreet side, I've made my Arizer Extreme portable with a battery pack and a transformer to charge from the car battery - great for camping trips.

Much prefer my volacno over my iolite, they just dont take enough weed in them, very light vapor..

Weeds

That's my experience too. I have an i-inhale (first version) definitely works but I would only use if I needed to travel.

I got a MFLB after trying one recently and it is the dogs bollox of portable vaporising imho for size, stealth and ease of use. Just buy some quality extra batteries and a fast-charger and it's the biz.

I wouldn't bother with the i-inhale/iolite again unless I broke the MFLB.

re. MFLB, If you hold the battery in too long it is capable of burning the weed however, and then you get a lungful of smoke.

RTFM lol