Little Hands and Oldtimes Bx auction

withnail

Morning folks :D

Well as the title suggests Tiger80 has been ridiculously generous and given uk420 a packet each of Little Hands and Oldtimes Backcross for us to auction to raise money for the site :D

I don't think I need to do any bigging up of these seeds, they speak for themselves.

We are going to do the Oldtimes backcross as a straight forward auction, highest bid wins and the Little Hands as a raffle, £5 a ticket as before.

I'll set up a seperate thread for the Oldtimes auction, if you want to put yourself in the hat for the Little Hands then post here or PM me and I'll forward you the address to send the money to.

The raffle will run for 6 weeks at least, the auction probably 4 but I'll confirm that when I put the thread up.

Cheers all and good luck :yep:

Hi,

to everyone that enters i wish the best of luck to win(including the greedy Stonehenge :unsure:).

I've been on the site a few years now but due to a lot of work been done on me house i wouldn't be able to do these for a good while,so it's good to give something back to the site,as has been said by other people i have learnt nearly all i know about growing anything by being here.

ATB

T80

Guest Shairiley

unlike stoney im no greedy..:D as i have cracked 3 of my little hands and have 2 females and also still got 5 backcross (thanks to blayz'd,2hi2try and Mr M.) amazing offer id be right there for both but well done tiger buddy for helping out. so as they say in dragons den im out. :yinyang:

edit:in fact jus for the cause ill take 2 tickets for the sake of helping my fav site on the net.if a win you can give them to the first number b4 me unless im number 1 :D.

Edited by Shairiley

I'll have a bit of the LH auction .

Is the address the same as for subs Mr'Nail?

rm

respect and lots of fine vibes to tiger80 for the very generous offer