good weed?

hello all, ganjesus here.  ;) just a quick question. I have this friend in school, and his bro smokes lots and lots of weed, but is not really keen on dealing. but i convinced him to let me buy from him. I have made two buys from him (£20 bag and a 1/4 oz) They both seemed like really good shit! I mean I'm a novice and all, but this seemed like it got me REALLY stoned with a relatively small amount. so what is bugging me is Ive heard of sensi, which is a female plant w/ no seeds right? soooooooooo I cant for the life of me find any seeds, i see these really small things that look KINDA like seeds  :confused: but im not sure... could you all send me some seed pics or at least describe them to me? BTW: weed had tight dark green nugs w/ lotsa crystals :) small amount of stems

Hi mate, how ya doin?

Although I don`t have any pics, I can roughly describe what a seed looks like. They range in size as any seeds do, but they are usualy oval in shape and range in colour from brown to green to grey. About quarter to half the size of an apple pip. Most the seeds I`ve had have been a browny green. As long as they are not white. Should be firm and shouldn`t pop when squeezed gently. Whatever it is you`ve found, place it between a few moist paper towels on a small plate or something on a warm surface or warm room, away from direct sunlight. Keep it moist all the time and if they are seeds, you should have a little tap root showing after a day or two.

Should you experiment and the outcome is favourable, come back to this site and the lovely grow team will guide you through the next steps. Good luck.

Dude....

Congrats on the good shit....

Personally I think you would know a seed if you saw it!! They look just like Delta said but You don't have to look for them...I think you are just finding the swollen pods where the seed would have been if the plant was pollenated...

As it wasn't..(I assume) then these false seed pods are swelled with resin....Ummmm...

Weed without seeds is called Sinsemilla or somthing like that....Obviously it is better because if the plant were to produce seeds it can't put as much into getting you high!!

One final tip....If you are still not sure if it is seed or not....Smoke it! If it pops and crackles and taste like shit then it is a seed!!!

Sure someone else would give you better advice but that is my thoughts for what their worth....

:rock: