What Strain?

Guest FlyinHigh

Guest FlyinHigh
:smoke: NOW i am not to clever when it comes to the different strains. I know theres sativa and indica but theres all different types of these strains and was wondering if you would have a better idea of what would be best for me to try to grow myself. Your probably right my dealer will give rubbish, but beggars can't be choosers and i cant imagine big buds growing in my house, ill be shitting myself lol but im prepared to try. So if you have any information on which strain i should try. I have epilepsy and suffer from terrible social anxiety. Since finding cannabis my life has changed i feel somewhat normal and can get on with everyday things without it getting me down. I am also weaning off some of my huge amount of meds and anti-ds and what i cant believe is i have energy i have not had for years i can do things now, without them being such an effort, any feedback is much appreciated. lol

couple of quick q`s for you Gg....

what kind of high do you prefer? in the head(chatty, giggly) or more in the body(stuck to the floor)?

how much space will you have for your grow?

& how much smoke do you need per month?

sure theres plenty of ppl with favourites/recommendations for you :smoke:

Guest FlyinHigh
couple of quick q`s for you Gg....

what kind of high do you prefer? in the head(chatty, giggly) or more in the body(stuck to the floor)?

how much space will you have for your grow?

& how much smoke do you need per month?

sure theres plenty of ppl with favourites/recommendations for you :smoke:

It would have to be the chatty, giggly high as my meds make me feel wiped out.

I only have an understairs cupbourd which is approx 5ft x 3ft x7ft high in the kitchen and i smoke approx 2oz sometimes more per month. lol

Edited by FlyinHigh

my personal favorite is super skunk and blueberry,any xtra seeds would help need 10 ea.send me pm B)

chester