New competitions Ideas

withnail

Chuck a seed in soil,name the day and time it pops it head out

I'm voting for this one. Get a web cam set up and we can all watch. Be a lot more exciting than Big phuqing Brother.

Chuck a seed in soil,name the day and time it pops it head out

I'm voting for this one. Get a web cam set up and we can all watch. Be a lot more exciting than Big phuqing Brother.

Be more intelligent too :)

Completely none weed related but howz about the total figure of the uk lottery balls on a said date.

IE. if the numbers 10 20 30 40 42 45 49 are drawn the total is 236.

Those who have guessed nearest the total win some goodies.

B

I like Cream of the Crap as an idea, i think any one who has had things go bad would love some free seeds to try and do it right next time, i know i would ;)

After seeing all the perfect bud around i'm sure there must be a few horror's lurking in peoples albums.

Had a quick think and here are a few ideas;

• Top Tips – top growing tips could be ideas that save impoverished growers cash (i.e. molasses instead of expensive carbocrap), or innovative grow ideas (obviously that work).

• UK420 logo in an impressive place picture – Print of an A4 UK420 logo and get a picture in an impressive place; could be nailed to the home secretary’s front door, at the top of Mount Everest (if you are into climbing), or even manage to get it on TV (News at 10 would be good) or get a celebrity in on the shot (or even better, an anti cannabis campaigner).

• Cream of the Growrooms – best growroom piccys.

• Most audacious guerrilla grow – In Deb Bell’s back garden for instance.

• Best/funniest weed related story.

Will scratch my head and see if I can come up with anything better.

How about guessing the number of hits for 'cannabis uk' from google news for a particular month? 'Past month' is currently 877.

edit..or a competition to devise a new competition?

Edited by Laramie

Some ace ideas folks there, plenty to think about ;)

It will need to be something that can be done quickly and without cost, I absolutely love the idea of guessing when the seeds come up through the soil but I can't afford to set up a web cam.

And whilst we would love to do something from around the world the competitions will only be for a month and would therefore discount most members.Same with photo comps of any kind, great ideas and something to consider for the future but we want all members to have a chance of winning.

Thanks folks, keep 'em coming :)

I like chiili's idea where a member could stick a plant in deb bells garden or a customs officer.I'd have no trouble sneaking a plant into the end of a cops garden and he wouldnt even know, then get the snapshot in october!

Maybe the first member to spike her with some sativex or something?

How about the quickest plant to show a preflower? or newest member - best grow?.

Guess the total number of points on the licenses of the moderating team?

;):):B):

Would Joolz be classed as a 'moderator'? because that will make a huge difference to the guess

Or a Cream Of The Crap...? Nicest Picture of The Worst Weed, either just shit or with bugs or rot or something?

'Cream of the Crap' could prove to be hilarious.

Do that. :wink: