What seedbank does Dampkrings Amnesia Haze come from?

Farmer Harris

We were in the 'Dam earlier this month and sampled osme of their Amnesia Haze. Stunning is the only word I can use to describe it. Absolutely stunning. I was going to ask the dealer which seedbank it was from when we left, but in usual Dampkring fashion there was one hell of a queue! (There's a reason it's always so busy though :stoned: )

Does anyone know what seedbank their Amnesia is from?

Cheers all!

I know their G13xAmnesia is Kiwi's (sold as Dampkring Classics from dampkring's website or Kiwi from Attitude) but I'd have thought that the straight Amnesia was Soma's.

Cheers mate :yahoo: Just checked out Soma's site and it's 130 euros for 10 seeds :headbang: One for the wishlist only I think :thumsup:

Shame because it was a top smoke :v:

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers mate :) Just checked out Soma's site and it's 130 euros for 10 seeds :eek: One for the wishlist only I think :no:

Shame because it was a top smoke :spliff:

Try Royal Queen Seeds. The Original AH comes from them. Decent price as well.

It's a super easy grow. Better taste if done in soil and loves nutrients. Smoke is unbelievable.

Happy growing

Yes I don't think I can justify 130 for 10 seeds really. Going to go and have a look at Royal Queen Seeds ones now. Thanks for the advice :gossip:

would the royal queen beans be the same smoke as the pricy 130 beans , i checked the royal queens ones there a real bargain for 5 femd AH compaired to 130 for 10 reg beans of AH

Hi

I'm smoking some Royal Queen white widow at the moment.

It grew well enough and it's doing the job but it's not knockout. I was hoping for a much stronger smoke from the description on the pack. They were a bargain price though as you say.

My previous grow was Female Seeds Ice (see sig for grow). That was a troublefree, easy grow and it was a very good smoke too. Much better than the white widow.

A

Think I'll just buy some single feminised seeds from attitude. At £8ish a seed they're pretty pricey, but for the smoke that comes out of it I'll be happy :rofl:

Had to put these on the back burner till next grow now anyway :offtopic: Can't moan too much as I've just been given 3 ESB clones :eek: Hopefully by the time these ESB's are finished the Silver Bubble will be back in stock :B):

Interesting read. From my experience, they are very similar in taste and appearance, yet they have very different undertones. The Amnesia has a slightly muskier taste to it but also with the fruitful taste of the SSH. Both go down very well though I must say :offtopic:

I definitely wouldn't put it past being a good SSH cut originally. Can easily see that being how it came about.