Bongin method

SensiMeister

Instead of water - pour vodka into your bong.  You get absolutely smashed as you pull on it - and a nice warm feeling right through your body.  ;)

Anybody else tried this?

I don't drink myself so didn't mind the vodka going to this use - but some people may feel it's a waste of vodka - believe me its well worth it.  If it doesn't work you all get to call me horrible names....or something.

I really dislike vodka but alcohol in a bong is something I've always been tempted to try but never got around to it.

I wonder if some kind of fruit spirit might add a different taste to it...

Perhaps that orange liquor (cointreau or however you spell it) with some california orange... A very citrus smoke. ;)

--

Frighty

Stoned Utterance of the day (on leaving a shop): "Okay, two packs of quavers, six packs of space raiders, two mars bars, three packs of biscuits, some tobacco and a packet of king-skins. Think they knew we were stoned?"

But some of the THC will disolve in the vodka.  I supose you could drink the vodka when you had finished smoking but it probably wouldent taste very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

i wouldnt put alcohol in your bong mate as its a waste of both.

alcohol is THC soluble and i wouldnt drink the vodka afterwards, i hate that "drink".

Didn't realise that.  On the upside though - I don't mind wasting Vodka, not being a drinker - and 70% of the time all I can get me hands on is zero (dodgy solids).  But I won't be bonging it through Vodka anymore then!  :oldtoker:

Is it not just the same as bonging through water though - in terms of losing THC?

• 2 weeks later...

dunno about anyone else, but i would DEFINETLY not drink bong water(or whatever you decide to put in it) ;) not particuly tasty!

i used to know someone who drank bong water! she claimed it got you very stoned, but i'd rather not find out

i tried a strawberry daquery once and it was really sweet to the taste.  We uased schwag and it improved that but I wouldn't do it with KB.  Probably just ruin the flavor.  :oldtoker:  :curse:

i really would not advise drinking anyhthing from a bong.

Dont forget as well as THC, the liquid will also have

small amounts of tar in it, not pleasant man!!

???

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard (although of yet never actually tried) smoking through a bong with an ice/spirits mix is particularly pleasent. As the alcohol causes the freezing point of water to drop it sucks in more heat energy from the smoke hence having a greater cooling effect. I also imagine using salt water and ice should have a similar effect although maybe not be as pleasent?!?! Rest assured I'll give it a try soon.

Xantrix

It wasnt big or clever and I dont endorse it but we (back years ago in a distant hazy past) had a bash with poppers (amyl) in the bong. It's pretty mad in a ridiculously bad _fuck you right up_ sort of way. I was just sooo mashed anyway I couldnt really tell you how it felt but one of my mates ran up the stairs and fell all the way back down again injuring himself fairly badly so, we can assume if you want to get fucked it will certainly do that for you  :mad:

As for alcohol hmm.. I can see why you thought about it and it only stands testimony to your standing as one of lifes true cainers, but I dont think it'd do much. Unless of course you drank it.    ???

Some ppl reckon ice makes a difference, cooling the smoke. I dont seem to recall it being _that_ different, but certainly seemed to cool a little.