Extreme Q Vaporiser

Takamine

hmm only 2 positive replys :doh:

fuck it thats good enough for me, just gotto convince the missus now

The Arizer is a great piece of kit and the one I use the most now, but the Magic Flight Launch Box is a really nifty little device and cheaper than the Arizer if you're not sure about vaporizing.

I have an Extreme V3.0 and I'm really pleased with it. All the functionality of the £300+ vapes for half the price. What's not to like?

• 2 weeks later...

update: got me vape :rofl: , i think the Extreme Q is a good choice i recon, havent got anything to compare against but im loving it.

still getting used to the temps and fan speed's i know doing it at 200 with a fan speed of one makes yer head fall of :B): :wink:

was wondering, can you vape bud thats got a little mould on it?

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

I have had a volcano in the past and now I am going to buy the Extreme Q and the Magic flight launch box as they been getting good reviews on forum's plus the Extreme has everything you could need

thanks dude ive yet to try doing BHO but the time maybe approaching, whats QWISO?

I have had a volcano in the past and now I am going to buy the Extreme Q and the Magic flight launch box as they been getting good reviews on forum's plus the Extreme has everything you could need

the Extreme Q is good mate i lke having the choice between bag or whip (not got used to the whip yet though) i dont think youll be disappointed.

havent quite got why you need 3 fan speed settings though, if you vape at say 170 with a fan speed of 2 isnt that like vaping at something like 150 fan speed 1 or 200 fan speed 3?

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Think its just so you can fiddle about with it to suit your pleasing, So you got more control over the kind of high you get, also I would imagine it quite a good Idea with the whip as you might not want it blasting out a tube and down your throat at a rate that makes you choke :wallbash: