utrecht

Duke Togo

me and the missus are spending this weekend in utrecht

what coffee shops would people recommend?

(ones that are open late into the evening too)

thanks

I only remember Andersom which was pretty good; a nice space in basement, had games and not over priced (considering I went at the sterlings lowest last year) one further down that road Black n White? was no coffeeshop just a caged up service counter from what I can remember what I did buy wasn't all that. There was one listed right at the end of Oudergraght? in those shops on the canal front that are under the street but it never opened when I was there. There is an arabic one a few streets east from the windmill, good hash but don't remember their weed being anything. I did try to find one the industrial side of the train tracks (one side has shops and life one side has industry) and found nothing think I past the culture boat but it looked like it was about to set off on a trip somewhere so I kept walking. May have tried one or two more but kept goin back to Andersom (for atmosphere and menu and convenience was just round corner form hotel) and what ever else I did try I don't remember as I was there for a blowout before some serious graft. Enjoy it fella I was addicted to them pedal boats, buy 10 Amstels roll a good 5 or 7 joints and get puffed exploring on the canals, it's a great place to take the Mrs and easy to travel elsewhere just beware not many places take visa south of Amsterdam. Hope Keye or THC4METOO can help more, they gave me the inspiration.

TBS

never been long enough in utrecht to remember any specific coffeeshop but check out - amsterdamcoffeeshopdirectory, google it cos i dunno is it nl,com.co.uk or wah! it'll have listings of almost all coffeeshops in holland, nice town too,have fun.

Last time I was there there was a great one in a boat which was overlooked by the prison. Remember thinking how horrible it would be to be able to see a coffee shop if you were inside. This is going back 7 years or so though.

yeh the coffee shop on the boat was the best in utrecht (if u go try the silver haze beutifull)

was a good 7 or 8 years ago i was theyre as well

utrecht kinda dies at 12 o clock it a student town its nice also not far from dam night trains run thru the night at weekends ,well they used

enjoy your stay

Can't help you beyond what black sheep already said, except the canal side coffeeshop was open and very nice, however this was 6 years ago so can't remember the quality.

You'll find it easier to find quality than in amsterdam, I'm pretty sure of that as its not so touristy so they expect people to keep coming back. You'll have a good time whatever the weed, just don't expect amsterdam.

Glad you had a good time BS, it's nice to hear you enjoyed my heads up :stoned:

thanks for the info guys, just got back yesterday

the missus really liked the town but the first shop we went into (koffiedik) was a dive and the white widow was rubbish

the culture boat was, as most of you said, much better and the shiva-bio was very good too :rofl:

being watched by the prisoners while baked was a bit weird though :ouch:

thanks for the info guys, just got back yesterday

the missus really liked the town but the first shop we went into (koffiedik) was a dive and the white widow was rubbish

the culture boat was, as most of you said, much better and the shiva-bio was very good too :naughty:

being watched by the prisoners while baked was a bit weird though :wink:

Glad you enjoyed it Duke!

Also pretty suprised its still there.