coffee shops that serve beer

wowman

What many places have done (the ones that had dual licenses anyway) have opened up a bar near to or next to the coffeeshop that they also own. This means you can get some bud and go into the bar and smoke it whilst enjoying a beer or a drink, what you cannot do however is take a beer or alcoholic drink from the bar into the coffeeshop.

The Kashmir Lounge has an alcohol bar across the street from the coffeeshop, so you can just wonder between the two as you please. Hunters on the Warmoesstraat also has 2 coffeeshops and and alcohol bar. You can also smoke weed or hash in Lost in Amsterdam (on the Nieuwendijk) which also has an alcohol license and has hookah's with shisha to smoke if you wish.

Kashmiri Lounge, bar on one side of the street and you buy your bud opposite. No one complained when I took my bottle across the road to buy some bud and have a drink, then I went back to the bar and continued drinking and toking. You do find more locals in there though, I think the only tourist in there was me - I was well splattered by the time I left. Oh yeah, as usual watch out for the bikes as you cross the road :blub:

You can't even get Chocomel brownie milkshakes from Abraxas anymore. They can't prepare food. Fucking gutted.

Was always under the impression that weed and alcohol were always kept seperate, even going back 20 years remember being asked to put a spliff out in a bar, don't remember any coffee shops ever selling beer.

Maybe I got this bit wrong though, could only ever get soaps in the uk so a visit to the dam was like smoking tamazipam

I always go to the stones bar for breakfast with a joint and nobody

said anything about my tobacco when I went for cup final. Smoked tobacco in all coffeeshops no problem. Was more strict last year.

Ricks Cafe on the edge of red light district, near Sensi seeds and museum. Its got a bar next door and two lots of outdoor seating. You can sit in bar bit and smoke to your hearts content! Friendly staff and i bought some Santa Maria there last year that didn't look like much but knocked my head off!

barneys down haarlemmerstraat.

go buy your weed in barneys on the corner,

then walk further up the haarlemmerstraat and go into barneys uptown :shuriken:

buy drinks in there. Or hunters have a coffee shop and bar nextdoor to eachother! down the warmoestraat....

thats like 2 mins from rld...

even the rokerij..?

their web site has a big 3d pic of a bar, people rolling and a dude sat in a box at the end of the room..

e2a

i can remember being surprised when we went in because i thought the no alc and weed law had been in force for years but people were drinking and buying gear left right and centre..

mrs twigs has just informed me that that was in 2001 though.. :shuriken:

Edited by twigs

they dont sell weed and beer together its the law now over there.ive been rokerij a few year back n had a beer .went last time no chance some think to do with licensing laws .can get get a licence for 1 or the other but not both srry .the laws are are getting stricter over there like some coffee shops have had to close down coz they are within a set distance from schools.something to do with a bible bashing party getting more power in the country.looks like the haters are getting stronger ever where :spliff: :shuriken:

really want somewhere that lets you drink and smoke (with tobaco), has comfy chairs, some chilled out music (not too loud) serves decent food and within walking distance of the rld

any ideas

Greenhouse effect bar, barneys uptown stones or hunters bars all let you smoke in their bars with tobacco, anhy bar thats got a cs is smoker friendly id personaly recomend grabbin some mango haze from sheeba n smokein it in greenhouse effect bar.

had many great days in vondelpark near the leidseplein

u can smoke and drink till your hearts content allong with thousands of others if its a niceday

you can even get drink delivered to you on the grass ,theyre are black guys on bikes that just go supmarket to park with crates of cold beer all day to make a few bucks once u have had a few beers off em u can send em up for wine food beer whatever u want think its 1euro a can cold beer

on a nice day it has a sort of pparty /hippy atmoshere about it ,some playing music ect some jugglers allsorts going on great place for people watching /get smashed

just stay out the park at night (well i say that but i used to walk thru it every night when i lived nearby and had no trouble)

I always liked the bulldog the 1 converted from the old police station 3 levels CS downstairs, bar in the middle, restaurant upstairs can sit outside and watch the guy do the football tricks, or climb the lamp post and do his tricks :unsure:

Sry can't remember the name of the square it's In all I remember is that it's next to burger king ;)

There are loads of places that allow fags inside. Local bars for local people, mostly. It's only us in the UK that listen to all the rules they kick out the EU.