• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bizzaro

• sexygoldfish

• Poppa_Smurf

• Goodtimes247

4 20!!

Katsu n bagheera for top quality bud barneys is ok to buy little something but find their stuff little overpriced but a nice cs with friendly staff so guess its wort a visit each trip good value rookerrj n greenhouse offer good bud at a reasonable price.

I've been a Rokerij fan for years now (the most northern one near the station) as the conservatory bit out the front is a good place to people watch and it quite busy when you're in that kind of mood.........

Also Greenhouse is worth a look, bit more expensive methinks and am gutted to report it's been all done up and has lost it's soul (was there sat night just gone) but Lemon Haze was good.............the more time goes on the more it's getting strangled over there :spliff:

I've been a Rokerij fan for years now (the most northern one near the station) as the conservatory bit out the front is a good place to people watch and it quite busy when you're in that kind of mood.........

Also Greenhouse is worth a look, bit more expensive methinks and am gutted to report it's been all done up and has lost it's soul (was there sat night just gone) but Lemon Haze was good.............the more time goes on the more it's getting strangled over there lol

Yeah greenhouse has a few expensive buds but has a good variety for 10 - 12e which are reasonably priced. but remember a lot of indoor local growers pack it in 4 summer months due to temp problems this was apparent at sheeba their normally excellent mango haze had changed but was assured would be back around january time. n a lot of the time its these ppl who r supplying some cs's with the killer bud

• 2 weeks later...
As said The Grey Area have a top menu

Amnesia just round cornerfrom the GA,

Da Dampring,

Rojkori,

The green place,

Hunters and allso the Greenhouse do some nice smokes.

They should do you for a hour or two :rofl:

hantshaze........

Thanks mate!! Will be checking them out soon.... lol

Went to Grey Area when I went to the Dam a few months back and really liked the weed there. Years ago I went to Rokerij and thought it was top notch too, mind you I was only 17 or so at the time :rofl:

As said The Grey Area have a top menu

Amnesia just round cornerfrom the GA,

Da Dampring,

Rojkori,

The green place,

Hunters and allso the Greenhouse do some nice smokes.

They should do you for a hour or two lol

hantshaze........

Thanks mate!! Will be checking them out soon.... lol