I-olite Not Working.no Gas Flow.

As I was singing the I-olite's praises the bastard thing packs up I did not cost me anything my mate bought it used it twice then gave it to me so it has not had a hard life.anyway the gas will not flow when you turn it on and yes iv refilled with collibri gas but does not want to work iv got the original packaging so might try to send it back as heard there customer service is good.has anyone else had these problems with the I-olite and dud you get it working again or did you send it back.

As I was singing the I-olite's praises the bastard thing packs up I did not cost me anything my mate bought it used it twice then gave it to me so it has not had a hard life.anyway the gas will not flow when you turn it on and yes iv refilled with collibri gas but does not want to work iv got the original packaging so might try to send it back as heard there customer service is good.has anyone else had these problems with the I-olite and dud you get it working again or did you send it back.

have you had a look on the fu#k combustion forum, sure i read something about airlocks.anyway thats the place for the most erm... precise info :oldtoker:

but yeah the manufacturer stands by its product by all accounts :band:

Cheers for that happyvappy.had a look and read on that site some good points but my general feeling now is they are tempermental pieces of dogshit and am very glad I did not spend money buying one and was given it.when you fill it even when the gas is off it flows and when it is turned on the bloody either has no gas coming out or if the gas is flowing it won't ignite but you can see the spark most of the posts on these problems on that site where quite old but obviously they still arise.shame realy as when I first got it I loved the thing if this is a common problem I would suggest people steer clear of them lucky I got given it if I had paid for it I would be raging.

The gas is now running but guess what 20 odd clicks and it would not ignite so it got launched across the front room.fuck it the thing can stay where it landed and if it's lucky it might get a passing size 9 over it when I pass it.don't bother wasting your money on these people total dogwank pieces of shit.

• 3 weeks later...

My I-olite has worked well for 18 months but recently started glitching (wouldn't ignite automatically after its first ignition). There customer service is supreme. They had already replaced the herb chamber FOC. So sent the unit back last week and a new replacement is on its way.

The Volcano pisses all over the I-olite but cannot be beat for portability and stealth.

Don't think you have a receipt for yours though? Might be worth the price of a phone call to Oglesby and Butler. Ask for Dominic in the warranty department. Save the size 9 till you know for sure. :skin_up:

My I-olite has worked well for 18 months but recently started glitching (wouldn't ignite automatically after its first ignition). There customer service is supreme. They had already replaced the herb chamber FOC. So sent the unit back last week and a new replacement is on its way.

The Volcano pisses all over the I-olite but cannot be beat for portability and stealth.

Don't think you have a receipt for yours though? Might be worth the price of a phone call to Oglesby and Butler. Ask for Dominic in the warranty department. Save the size 9 till you know for sure. :rofl:

I did not get the size 9 fella but seriously wanted too.the thing is working fine again now temperamental little thing gota say I did miss the portable ness of it hopefully it will play ball for a while if I do get probs I'll send it to Ireland for a mot.did you have to send proof of purchase? Iv for all the box and sleave for it still.

Yeah, had to send a copy of the receipt but didn't have my original packaging. Got mine from an online vape-store and they emailed me a copy. I'm sure if it does go wrong you might be able to talk them round without it. How silky is your tongue? :guitar::oldtoker: