Vaping Hash?

The Happy Cropper

Hi all,

well its been a very very interesting couple of days to say the least, my Volcano has been awarded the prestigous "Not a waste of money" award, unike most of the crap I buy which usually gets the "What a waste of money" award. I have spent the past few days on cloud 9, nice!!!!

So to the question at hand - Ive got some nice Charras which I want to vape, is it ok to just put the Hash into the bowl with weed that has already been vaped? If so, what temp/setting would fellow Volcano users advise? Can the vaped hash be saved for anything else?

Apologies if this has been answered in another thread but Ive had a look and cant really see anything, after spending £320 Im a bit cagey about trying it.

Many thanks

Ileach

I dont know dude but it sounds real nice

....... :yinyang:

E2A i meant the hash :wassnnme:

Edited by ripthedrift

• 1 month later...

Hey Ileach, I was wondering this too as I also have some nice charas :( and hash is all I seem to be able to get round this way. I don't have a vape yet but am very tempted by the mflb. Anyone tried hash in one of these, unfortunately no bud here to mix it with :smug:

I was thinking that I could make a thin little metal dish that fitted in the mflb to take hash or oil without funking it up?

Hey guys, a friend has jus bought a volcano (had my first go the other night and it had me giggling like it was my cherry popping smoke) and if I remember correctly he said it came with little metal discs to go inside the main chamber for hash and oils. I'm in work now and he starts at 9 so i'll update you when i've spoken to him. I'll ask about temps and stuff too. Have you tried google for answers?

Hello, I vape hash in my volcano all the time.

The only thing to watch out for is that the gauze screen in your chamber will get clogged. The hash will almost coat the mesh. It doesn't make it un-useable for weed or hash, but it's a lot harder to clean. I keep one gauze for hash and the other for weed.

If you're using oil, you'll need to put their little brillo pad thingy in, OVER THE TOP of the original gauze in the bottom of the chamber.

e2a: The smaller that you can break up the hash, the better. Once it's been vaped, you can take it out, squadge it all together then break it up again and run it through another time. You can do that more than twice, depending on the heat setting and potency of your hash.

Edited by Keye

Nice one Keye, good to know it works :rofl:

just took the plunge and bought the mflb, hope I can figure a way of doing hash in this too, does it make itmore effective if the hash is softer like caramello or dry like pollen?

just took the plunge and bought the mflb, hope I can figure a way of doing hash in this too, does it make itmore effective if the hash is softer like caramello or dry like pollen?

Hey Ruderalisman,

Unfortunately vaping hash in the mflb is a bit of a struggle. I don't think it really gets hot enough and the screen clogs very easily... it's also rather difficult to clean. Much better just sticking with weed ground as finely as possible.

I've vaped hash in my Arizer a couple of times and that seems to work pretty well :smoke:

Softness or hardness doesn't really matter for actual vaping - it's all about surface area! Break it up into tiny bits. If it's harder then you can get it closer to dust, i suppose, but other than that it doesn't matter. Handling is a different issue. If you have gloopy hash, it's probably going to stress you out so much getting it in the vape that you'll need one hit just to bring you down to where you were before you started.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey The ileash

I´m a ex owner of a volcano and Imo if it`s not Isolater or bubble it´s not wort the trubble, as you dont got the fully effects when vaping charras ,better to smok it, vaped a lot of the top quality hasches from amsterdam and havent been satisfied with the volcano but more with the Aromed 4.0 if we talk about charras or hasches made by the old ways, but for purer haschis and oil nothing beats the Essential vaaap...

and yes used weed work fine as filter and about the temperatur , u have to figger out your preferbly temp as all likes diffrent effects but much bepend on the quaity of the charras

Back then I use to smoke the leftover when harder times came or made oil for food..

Good luck

Edited by bud247