Spliff Rolling Extravaganza Video

the german

Hey guys,

Light one up and check out our new video over on youtube

Any comments are appreciated, give us your thoughts, cheers!

At what point do you start rolling them?

At 0:27 when the beat drops, we only had the one angle to film it from while we were actually roling (what with our hands being full of rizla), the rest are shots from just before we started... It was pretty spur of the moment, I turned up at my mates house and happened to have my camera, he happened to have 72 spliffs waiting to be rolled...

looks to me like you've got a bit to much baccy in some of those ;)

heh, the baccys in the middle, theres lots more lovely bud underneath, and plenty of lush hash too =D

thanks for the love pacman123, /me passes you a fat one lol :wink:

I thought that was brilliant, good music too. Some of those effects, is it kaliedoscopes they're called :yep: reminded me of them. So was that just a night's sesh yous were preparing for, that's similar to my kitchen table when getting ready for a festival :yep:

I thought that was brilliant, good music too. Some of those effects, is it kaliedoscopes they're called :yep: reminded me of them. So was that just a night's sesh yous were preparing for, that's similar to my kitchen table when getting ready for a festival lol

Haha!! Reminds me of a trip to Glastonbury a few years back, went with a couple of mates and I spent ages rolling 70 spliffs to take down, we got there Thursday evening and they were gone by Sat lunchtime!!! :yep:

At what point do you start rolling them?

:stoned:

Bit of a misleading title...i thought it was gonna be all origami Speed rolling etc...

Wanna ditch the tobacco completely but fair play...how many u got left? :unsure::soap:

bit too much baccy in them spliffs for my liking but nice none the less :wub:

whats the reason for rolling 72 in one go?

• 7 months later...