The Highest Ive Been In 15 Years,

The Happy Cropper

What can i say that hasnt been said already.???

Ive had my wee vaporstar for about 6months now, using it on and off along with my pipe/bong (no baccy)and have to say for £25 you wont get better, however 2 days a go I decided to take the plunge completely and buy a Volcano.

Ive been a HEAVY Canna user for quite some time and I can say in all honesty (not just to justify my £300) that I have never experienced Cannabinoid delivery like that ever!!!

I cant recall a time apart from in my youth when 1.5g of Canna would last me all day and leave me totally frazzled by bed time.

I took a vert small hit of my mates pipe and almost gagged on the charred taste, all I could taste was burned matter, totally converted to vapour,

bye bye combustion...........(Apart from the odd hash bong )

Hi mate,

It was its first day so I was kinda finding my way about and putting it through its paces, as I said I was totally smashed, I reckon 1g would be more than ample.

I doff my hat to the Volcano, doff doff doff.

Sounds good Illeach :guitar: . I'm a heavy joint smoker and have been thinking about getting a Volcano. To hear stories like yours makes me want to order one right now.

Did you smoke ; or have you give up the baccy whilst using the Volcano?

I'd love to give up the baccy.

Take it easy Illeach - happy vaping :sadwalk:

im still kicking myself watching one go on ebay for 100 quid!!...it was listed as a "electric vapouriser" so im guessing anyone searching for a volcano never found it...I was waiting to bid in the last minute..but was a little to stoned and missed it!!! :sadwalk:( Thing is the way my brain works..cos i couldve had one for a hundred quid, now i cant justify spending 300-400...Just gotta pray another bargain comes along i suppose..

Thanks for the replies guys.

I stopped smoking baccy 3 years ago, however this was achieved by getting so stoned I kinda forgot about it so my Canna consumption increased due to pure spliffs, I managed to kick the spliffs and get into my pipe and bong then after 2 years tried vaping and dont think I want to return to the fire!!

The flavour is amazing!!!!!!!

Sounds like my first go on my volcano apart from it made me have a lie down....then had to get up as my brain was on overload!

The only problem is that I had had to down size my grows as I go through far less!

Do love odd pure spliff, bong or cake but Im vaping 90% of the time.

Weeds

I have never used a gram in a volcano....wow that seems like a waste because there is only so much vapor you can get in a bag. 2nd & 3rd runs just dont taste as nice.

I go for 0.3-0.5 ish in mine.

Weeds

I did 3 bags on the trot in amsterdam on the volcano and didn't get anything.

Compared to taking 3-4 hits off a magic flight box and i'm literally flying.

Nice one The Ileach lol

I love my volcano.. after trying mine 2 peeps i know gave up baccy and use it for herb and can't believe they didn't try before.. it's fooking expensive new, but for me it has been worth every penny.. I have never been over 0.5 gram.. and usually much less per bowl.

I did 3 bags on the trot in amsterdam on the volcano and didn't get anything.

Compared to taking 3-4 hits off a magic flight box and i'm literally flying.

That's bizarre! I am gonna order a magic flight for a stealth portable, but there is so much more vapour in a volc bag that I find that kinda weird.. unless it was crap weed..? wrong temp..or empty? :wink: :soap:

Edited by dorko420

I`m using a Vapeostar and have probably doubled my consumption over night, but i don`t care because the hit is the shit.

E2a, i feel like a crack head, but so high i don`t really worry about it :wassnnme:

Edited by ratdog