Can You Get Spares For A Volcano?

Philsterd

I have the older sort of volcano, it hasnt been abused but the green switch is half broken.

So sooner or later I know it will break completely, anyone know where you can get these switches from? too expensive to just get a newer volc.

Thanks,

P

Guest Nunsacred

If it was me, I'd open it up and have a look, because you can buy rocker switches of all sorts from Maplins, but you'll need to make sure it's the switch itself and not some custom bracket housing it.

Probably requires an initial visit to Maplins in the first place just to get the mini Allen key tools to undo those screws. :clapping: maybe not

If it was me, I'd open it up and have a look, because you can buy rocker switches of all sorts from Maplins, but you'll need to make sure it's the switch itself and not some custom bracket housing it.

Probably requires an initial visit to Maplins in the first place just to get the mini Allen key tools to undo those screws. :clapping: maybe not

Thanks i think you are right, the switch is broken, ie a little bit of the plastic. Worst case I could use a flying leads switch of any description.

But idealy if there is a place to get the right switch i can leave it looking back to new so hence the question.

:band:

phil

I'd e-mail them, tell them how happy you are with it and they may send you a switch

info@storz-bickel.com

I'd e-mail them, tell them how happy you are with it and they may send you a switch

info@storz-bickel.com

Thankyou

• 2 months later...
Guest Nunsacred

I've been concerned about my aging Volcano recently. It's had a lot of use.

As people might have realised I cane a great deal of erbs

anyway the air pump has started playing up -it can take a while before it blows any air, really......it then changes tone and slowly fills the bag.

Anyway I opened it up to have a look for any obvious blocks in the pipes (none found) :

post-53062-1281999243_thumb.jpg

look at the state of it. It's rained pollem dust in there for months. :bangin:

I've asked the UK branch of the company that makes the pumps whether I can buy a replacement in the UK...... should be interesting.....

(I found all the info from the part no. on the pump)

N

I've asked the UK branch of the company that makes the pumps whether I can buy a replacement in the UK...... should be interesting.....

I've had my Volcano for 8 years and a few weeks ago the heating element failed. I mailed Stortz & Bickel told them about how wonderful the Volcano was and they told me it would be 379 Euros for a new one! cheeky fookers :rofl:

I'm looking at buying a new one.

Where's the cheapest!!!!!!!!!!!!

??????????????

Ali Bongo, £309.99

or £389.99 for the digital

Some of the cheaper prices don't include the mouthpiece/bag and clip assembly part set thingy. Just be warned...

I had mine fixed in a jiffy, was still under warranty but they did say they do repairs on older ones.

I've been concerned about my aging Volcano recently. It's had a lot of use.

As people might have realised I cane a great deal of erbs

anyway the air pump has started playing up -it can take a while before it blows any air, really......it then changes tone and slowly fills the bag.

Anyway I opened it up to have a look for any obvious blocks in the pipes (none found) :

post-53062-1281999243_thumb.jpg

look at the state of it. It's rained pollem dust in there for months. :stoned:

N

phwoar! look at her, all undressed and dirty!

• 1 month later...
Guest Nunsacred

:stoned:

I never got a reply email from that company about the pump. It's been slightly better recently but I went and got a little MFLB anyway so it won't be too stressful if it goes bang.

• 2 weeks later...
Where's the cheapest!!!!!!!!!!!!

??????????????

Ali Bongo, £309.99

or £389.99 for the digital

Brighton Wholesale are doing them for £300 (don`t you frequent Booj and Bish`s manor? :yep:) e2a, i mean no postage ;)

What`s better, easy valve or solid valve? i thought they meant valves like in radio`s and amps :wink:

Edited by ratdog