Need Some Recommendation

Snake

Hey guys

Got me and some mates headin to the big D on july 15th-17th. 2 nights in the movenpick hotel. 4 lads, wanna make the most of it if you catch my drift. I hear Barney's breakfast is ideal in the morning, just curious as to how much it costs as we're all budgetting. Out of curiousity, for 60hours in the dam, how much are we gonna need, considering we want to be smoking a fair amount each day and hitting clubs (pre-drinking ofc). None of us are tryna get inside the hookers here but would rather meet some genuine faces.

Also anyone get recommendations for clubs and some testosterone fuelled lad behaviour (not causing trouble of course!) Hear techno is something special here, wouldn't mind checking it out.

Places to definitely see, and places not to see? Would love to hit a vapouriser too.

Much love

:spliff:

Just be careful which sex clubs you go into, I had a friend in the Officer Training Corps, a group of the lads were in Amsterdam and one of them entered into some verbal agreement with two prostitutes in a club to do "whatever they wanted to each other" he went off and shagged the two of them but little did he know that his part of the bargain meant being stripped, put into stocks and then anally penetrated by a giant African dude, and all this on stage! He couldn't walk after that episode.

Just be careful which sex clubs you go into, I had a friend in the Officer Training Corps, a group of the lads were in Amsterdam and one of them entered into some verbal agreement with two prostitutes in a club to do "whatever they wanted to each other" he went off and shagged the two of them but little did he know that his part of the bargain meant being stripped, put into stocks and then anally penetrated by a giant African dude, and all this on stage! He couldn't walk after that episode.

Heard this before and also heard its a myth too. :blub:

Anything else i should do?

:spliff: A genuine urban myth, I've been told of this happening to 'a friend of a friend' on two different occasions. With slight variations on the story.

Go to cock ring near wormostat you'll see it the door men in leather n big tash's :):unsure: :unsure:

Guest smoketilluchoke
Go to cock ring near wormostat you'll see it the door men in leather n big tash's :):unsure: :unsure:

:rofl: :rofl: lol lol lol

cracks me up everytime

I hear the 221 (i think it is) is it is good for finding out about good club nights and that but its a mediocre for smoke I'm told. Knew a lad who went to that coffee shop went to a club they found out about in there & ended up at some birds party in a basement off his rocker for 16 hours , some good people in there apparently . Im there 2nd July for a stag do so I'll report back bud .