Lot#5 Lottery

withnail

Morning folks :D

Another Uk420 fundraiser, this time something kind of magical :eek:

Thanks to the great kindness of Cinderella Man we have up for auction 1 un-opened,still in original packaging, pack of 10 lot#5 seeds :band:

These seeds have been kept in the fridge with silicon to ensure freshness.Other packs kept from the same time in the same conditions have been germinated with 100% success.

A big big thanks to Cinderella Man, very good of you to give away something so rare and special to help support uk420, nice one dude :wink:

As pointed out by Madgiz yesterday an auction limits the chance of winning to all but the most financially viable and ,especially for a prize as cool as these, its only fair that everybody can get a chance of winning them.

So here's the deal. 1 ticket is £5 and that will get you one entry to the lottery.You can of course buy more than one.

To ensure only people who have paid get a chance to win you will need to send your monies to Joolz before you can be included in the draw so feel free to put your name down here, but I will issue a list of paid entrants before the draw takes place.You've until the end of June to get your monies in.If you need the address to send the money to PM either me or Joolz.

Apologies to anyone who already bid as an auction but we feel this is a much better way to do it.

Good luck everyone :wink:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FARMER G

• twigs

• ratdog

• CinderellaMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great stuff, I will buy at least one ticket when I update my subs at the weekend.

Really glad you decided to go this route withnail; like you say, the price those seeds will get to it excludes a lot of people for sure.

:wink:

Great stuff, I will buy at least one ticket when I update my subs at the weekend.

Really glad you decided to go this route withnail; like you say, the price those seeds will get to it excludes a lot of people for sure.

:wink:

Madgiz can take the credit for the idea, bloody good one though :wink:

Glad to see you back on the boards and posting FAI :eek:

Excellent I'll have a fivers worth.

I'm sure I bid over £200 for a pack in an auction a couple of years ago and was still nowhere near. I don't have that kind of money now so this lottery is a cracking idea

I preferred the auction tbh , lottery's can be fixed . Whos picking the name ? how do we know it wont go to someone whos a good mate of the person who is choosing ?

I preferred the auction tbh , lottery's can be fixed . Whos picking the name ? how do we know it wont go to someone whos a good mate of the person who is choosing ?

You don't :rofl: Quite simple though, just don't enter if you don't trust us :wassnnme:

FWIW I've been thinking about tying it in with a lottery draw or something, see how many people enter and assign them a number each, but I'm not sure if its viable.

Otherwise I'll probably get my 2 year old boy to choose a random number from the list of people entered, but really it comes down to trust, and if you don't trust me/uk420 to be honest then you are better off not getting involved.There will be further auctions in the future, if fact Blabberbabs seeds are doing that right now,feel free to bid for those.

Sorry that you feel the auction would have been better for you.

Edited by withnail

That's right. Withnail you're a fucking crook and a swindler :wassnnme: