Blab's Bonsai Farm

Guest Bonsai Labs

Withnail, may I suggest a minimum increment otherwise we will end up with £49-99 or (heaven forbid in my case) £50-10 winning and the 1p increments below it taking the goodies.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poppa_Smurf

• withnail

• FARMER G

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Withnail, may I suggest a minimum increment otherwise we will end up with £49-99 or (heaven forbid in my case) £50-10 winning and the 1p increments below it taking the goodies.

Aye Dude, I'm guessing most folks would be aware anyway but yeah lets make it £5 increments please folks... ta ;)

I'll take a pack for £30 also , that pink panther looks nice indeed. Will go into poppas seedbank & both strains will go in for my search for 3 mums starting in Autumn :D

Edited by Poppa_Smurf

Guest Blabblabberbab

That's the spirit :unsure:

If you want any more info about any of the strains then just ask :wink:

peace,

Blabs :oldtoker:

afraid am abit scint, as me username says, nice lookin beans blab, especially those pink panther beans, they look

like the dog bollocks :spliff: ,

eta.. should maybe bag up a few packs of beans too to sell at a static price once the auction price has stabilised,

woulde like to try those pink panthers

£35 big one`s for the witches brew :stoned: soundz awsome , top work blabblab mate ......

FG :band:

Edited by FARMER G

ratdog , theres 5 of each in a pack matey . So does that mean I have to up me bid too ? Or can I just name my top price I can afford ?

wish i could afford a pack of these. as said above, that pink panther looks WELL NICE :headpain: ...

You should enter the cannabis cup with that one, :no:

ratdog , theres 5 of each in a pack matey . So does that mean I have to up me bid too ? Or can I just name my top price I can afford ?

Nah just say what you can afford.You'll only have to up your offer if 10 or more people offer an amount above your bid lol

• 2 weeks later...

I will go £20 max, thats all i can afford im afraid! :(

Please god let me be lucky........ for once! :wassnnme:

I will pull on those heart strings! lol