Best Place To Buy A Volcano Vape

Henry Weston

Hi Lads,

can anyone point me in the direction of a reputable website that sells volcano vapes, Also Im really intrested after reading a few threads that you can vape at a lower temprature and just heat the THC leaving the CBD for making canna butter, can anyone give me the best settings on the volcano to do this

All The best

carrots

Not allowed to post links matey so just have a search around google, i got mine this way and never looked back

In regards to vaping and using the leftover to make canna butter, i rip it pretty high i do a bag on 180, 190 and 210 (ish) then use the vaped stuff to make butter and it gets me very very stoned so i don't think you need to be overly cautious about keeping it right down low with the view that you need to save some in the green to be effective when making butter.

Good luck on your vape adventure :(

Volc

Not allowed to post links matey so just have a search around google, i got mine this way and never looked back

In regards to vaping and using the leftover to make canna butter, i rip it pretty high i do a bag on 180, 190 and 210 (ish) then use the vaped stuff to make butter and it gets me very very stoned so i don't think you need to be overly cautious about keeping it right down low with the view that you need to save some in the green to be effective when making butter.

Good luck on your vape adventure :(

Volc

Cheers mate , thanks for the advice.

All The best

carrots