post-21376-1274014357_thumb.jpg

Edited by RIPP

Haha love it dude :puke: ...

Little bird is beautiful lol ...

Mrm ;)

Edited by Mr Mullen

Awww what a beautiful little bird :wub:

Do you rear them dude?

Don`t know what do you talking about mate, sorry but i am not a native English speaker so excuse me :ninja:

Edited by RIPP

Did you grow the bird from an egg? What bird is it?

hi there

I`m not sure what kind of bird is it but I guess this is Larus argentatus argenteus. :ouch: This is wild animal very aggressive with powerful voice. Actually there is a little story behind my little bird. J

One day this pupil drops nearby my cannabis plants. Actually I saved its life because the little bird was stuck into the rain pipe (a pipe that drains out the rain water from your roof). So I heard a voice coming from that pipe and decided to find out what the fuck is going on just a few meters above my plants. You can’t imagine the smile on my face at that moment. That’s it I took some photos and gave the bird to its parents. Her mother was flying above my head all the time, in case there is a chance to attack me from the sky. At the end of this little story nothing happens, probably because I am not an easy target even form the sky lol

Save the nature, peace!

Edited by RIPP

Certainly looks like a herring gull chick mate,awesome pics.Whats your camera lens combination?

Canon PowerShot not a professional camera buddy but still very good auto mode. More lovely images a next to pop up soon.

Certainly looks like a herring gull chick mate,awesome pics.Whats your camera lens combination?

post-21376-1274129437_thumb.jpg