Design Me A Tattoo

pacman123

lookin to get a tat soon :smoke: nd hoping u guys can sketch me up smething dosent have to be weed related :yep: but will hopefully have a celtic theme or jus go nuts :shock: any ideas welcome im trusting u talented lot of artists out there

Get the artist to design it fella to get a nice tattoo they should design it to flow with the part of the body it's gonna be warn on.I'm 70% percent covered and any reputable artist will take time with you to line draw a design according to the placement on the body.

jus lookin 4 ideas mate yea i kno i shud get the artist to do it properly wen i go in 4 it

• 4 weeks later...

I know you said it doesnt have to be weed related, but maybe a bit of celtic in it....

Heres a bit of both m8....

post-52618-1275041563_thumb.png

Edit* Just noticed this thread is a few weeks old now.... ah well....

Edited by Think Floyd

That's groovey, TF, I like it.

It might just have to get put on.

I'm thinking of getting some tats done soon. I've a few already, but nowt special or even half decent. As I'm selling my motor soon, I think a visit to my friendly artist is in order.

• 3 months later...

Hi Pacman, going back a good few years, I remember a m8 having a ganja leaf tattooed on his arse,,,,,oh how we laughed.

Then out having a toke one day we end up running into the local plod, to cut a long story short, now under identifying marks

it reads " cannabis leaf tattooed on left buttock". I think he's regretted it ever since :wink:

Each to their own but no tats for me. Good luck, Percy :wink:

Hi Pacman, going back a good few years, I remember a m8 having a ganja leaf tattooed on his arse,,,,,oh how we laughed.

Then out having a toke one day we end up running into the local plod, to cut a long story short, now under identifying marks

it reads " cannabis leaf tattooed on left buttock". I think he's regretted it ever since :)

Each to their own but no tats for me. Good luck, Percy :B):

:(

• 4 months later...