Titch's Art

Pot Luck

Peace Love and Happiness..

Playing round with displacement maps to make things look like flags.

original was this

post-53659-1291152169_thumb.jpg

But some numpties got their finger in't road. So I remade it.

post-53659-1291153246_thumb.jpg

lol

For all you Photoshop users out there, I've attached the Cannabis Leaf custom shape from the flag above for your use. I couldn't find one out there in the wild so made one from a picture. Now you can make big or small leaves to your hearts content :doh:

:wanker:

Ganja_Leaf.zip

Uk420 :ninja: For ya desktops if your into that kinda thing

really nice that pic..love the uk flag in/on things for some reason..especially nice since it's the last time i'll see it unless i come back to this post..transportation of an image from one place to another on a pc..?

dur..YEH..and pigs might fly..

:wassnnme:

I love the smoke 420 :wassnnme:

I wonder, could you photoshop that onto a pic of someone blowing smoke rings, so instead they're blowing smoke 420s ? That could look quite cool.

Sorry Boojum, I haven't ignored you, I will get round to having a go at that. Any idea's on a particular victim subject? I was thinking maybe the pope, but that's a bit obvious and has been done to the death, there's more PS'd pics of him with spliffs than I care to look at.

T.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats cool man, i downloaded the ganja leaf for Photoshop will put it to good use. I like how you did that 420 smoke, but the question is how did you make 420 in smoke? Thats an effect i wanna learn lol

Nice 1 man

• 2 months later...

For the Smoke effect you can find the tutorial I adapted at the link below :) there's a lot of very good tutorials on that site - one of the best places I've found on the net

:yep:

Enjoy - I look forward to seeing your creations :)

http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/photo-effects-tutorials/manipulate-smoke-to-create-hyper-real-images/