Can U Vape Legal High Herbs?

anaconda19

after being a heavy smoker and begining to feel the effects of it ive given up smoking an had my vape for a few weeks now, its great.

i used to occasionally buy some legal highs like spice and other things and they worked and were used like weed smoked, im wondering, can i put the legal high herbs in a vaporiser for the same effect? i got amhico smoke ultra if thta makes any difference and i havent smoked it yet tot test if it works at all... ?

Erm... when I first bought my volcano I had read about vaping various other herbs & things like camomile etc... I bought a selcction of legal highs from online. Dagga dagga, spice and a few others and basically... Well, lets just say most of the stuff is still in a bag in the back of a kitchen cupboard...

Guest thousandyardstare
tbh, why would you want to? It's chemical crap, stick to the real thing.

:wink:

My thoughts exactly...I think I'd rather re-vape the already vaped stuff at a higher temp. Thats if you save it that is...

yea a lot of them are shit but i got no weed and found this bag of legal high i bought ages ago and just thinking about tryin it...

Guest weedmonsta

like this shit ive had for a year...

post-26220-1268999259_thumb.jpg

opened the bag, smelled it and thought.... im not burning that !

yea one bong hit of it tasted rrank im not smokin it either. i may try it in the vape but might not be able to as its all sgredded herbs.. it stinks too...

yep legal highs tasted rank in the vape too so its lucky i managed to pick up some dry cured slightly underweight mango tonight... hehe

It's better to not even use tobacco in the vapor, no point vaping proven dangerous substances vs canniebus.

Safe drugs only please :thisbig:

ive not touched tobaccy in months thankfully free cookies..

unfortunately i gotta touch this expensive waste of money again before i thro it in the bin

weed all the way and homegrowns th best... ;)