Vape Bags?

Mono

they are also easy to turn inside out and bung in the freezer to collect the oil that accumlates in a bag ..vapo hash !

I'm actually feeling slightly emotional at the sheer genius of this. :spliff:

i clean my bits and bobs every 2 months or so ..its amazing how much build up you get and how much can be collected ..also a little tip ..dont have a bag for more than two months as the flavour of the herb vaped will detriorate due to the previous conntents stuck to the inside of the parts and bags . :spliff: your only be cheating yourself out of flavour

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nunsacred

I've swapped to the medium size Waitrose frozen food bags, been a week or so ....

Verdict : great. :wink:

Just happens to be the right size for a complete lung-filling huff.

• Like 1

I've swapped to the medium size Waitrose frozen food bags, been a week or so ....

Verdict : great. :kiss:

Just happens to be the right size for a complete lung-filling huff.

and they are a damn site less crinkly and noisy than turkey bags or volcano bags ...thicker too so it makes collecting the residue easier :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
and they are a damn site less crinkly and noisy than turkey bags or volcano bags ...thicker too so it makes collecting the residue easier :alien2:

I may have to try one of these next time I use a new bag. How do you guys remove the residue from the plastic after freezing? Does it just break off?

Edit: just checked the size of the medium ones, good god they are kinda small (26x26 cm give or take) the baco ones I currently use are 25x40 and the really large ones ("Look" oven bags) are 45x55. So I think I'd try the waitrose essential large freezer bags (non ziplocked) my only concern is they are designed for freezing not cooking, and freezer bags can melt in microwaves/if you put really hot food in them (and melted bag would somewhat impact the taste of the vapour...)

Ponder ponder..

Edited by SaintSinner

WARNING: do not use plastics that are not designed for high temps, eg. sandwich and freezer bags. They give off nasties called phthalates. Hazardous to human health. Stick to oven bags or the official Volcano ones.

• 8 months later...
WARNING: do not use plastics that are not designed for high temps, eg. sandwich and freezer bags. They give off nasties called phthalates. Hazardous to human health. Stick to oven bags or the official Volcano ones.

^^^ THIS!!! :yahoo:

You might not taste the gasses coming off the freezer bags, but they are not designed for 220C+ hot air. If you want to mix carcinogenic plastic fumes with THC, then you might as well get a bit of soap bar.

I recycled my first 2 easy bags with hot milk during a dry spell, and I was severely messed up afterwards :)

The first time, I cut up the bag in strips. The 2nd time, I simply snipped off the top of the bag, and poured the hot milk out of the saucepan and into the bag while wearing thick rubber gloves - mind those burning fingers). I twisted the end, gave it a good shake, and then slowly poured the milk back in the saucepan by using the easy-valve. I re-heated the milk, then repeated the process about 3 times. It worked really well :spliff:

I use the Easy Valve system myself. It is possible to take them apart and reuse the valves with new bags, despite what the marketing tells you.

Edited by trex

^^^ THIS!!! :spliff:

You might not taste the gasses coming off the freezer bags, but they are not designed for 220C+ hot air. If you want to mix carcinogenic plastic fumes with THC, then you might as well get a bit of soap bar.

I recycled my first 2 easy bags with hot milk during a dry spell, and I was severely messed up afterwards :spliff:

The first time, I cut up the bag in strips. The 2nd time, I simply snipped off the top of the bag, and poured the hot milk out of the saucepan and into the bag while wearing thick rubber gloves - mind those burning fingers). I twisted the end, gave it a good shake, and then slowly poured the milk back in the saucepan by using the easy-valve. I re-heated the milk, then repeated the process about 3 times. It worked really well :spliff:

I use the Easy Valve system myself. It is possible to take them apart and reuse the valves with new bags, despite what the marketing tells you.

ive checked with waitrose and these bags because they are not polythene do not give off phalatalates ..and they can withstand high temps of up to around 450f ..my vape goes to 400 f ..so perfect .

ive checked with waitrose and these bags because they are not polythene do not give off phalatalates ..and they can withstand high temps of up to around 450f ..my vape goes to 400 f ..so perfect .

Oh wow, I stand corrected then.

Apologies for overreacting. I might check out these bags myself. :spliff:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nunsacred

I've switched back to using the smaller "Baco" roasting bags....

...better flavour, basically, more enjoyment for me :yep:

Also with the old slow pump Volcano it probably makes more sense as well.....