Vape Temp Question....sort Of....

Mono

If I'm smoking my vape on the whip.....do I need to turn it off between puffs etc....?

When I use the bags, I fill a bag, and turn the unit off....

On the whip, I like a couple of puffs, put it down for half hour, have a few puffs, put it down for an hour, a few more puffs, a puff every 10 mins or so, you get the picture......

If I leave the unit on, it's not degrading the weed if I'm not drawing air through the chamber....or is it?

Monk...x

A vape section would be magic !!

Regarding the Q. I have only used an Arizer Extreme (v3) once, with a friend. We kept it on at all times ... Didn't seem to do any harm, some of the information I've found online recommends leaving any weed to heat up proir to drawing on it (or using a balloon) so I'd assume it was okay to do that. I don't think it would last an hr though ! Maybe 15-20 minutes ..

Big thumbs up for vape section!!!!

Is anyone listening???? :stoned::(

Weeds

They won't listen, they are haters!!! I only want a dedicated forum for how to vape your Turdryder buds.... :thisbig:

Monk...x

Who's turdryder buds??? Im confused now...are you refering to the autos I used to grow???

Weeds

Edited by Weedsmoker

Who's turdryder buds??? Im confused now...are you refering to the autos I used to grow???

Weeds

No, sorry , didn't know you were/are a fan of the Ryders.....

Just think we're about as likely to get a vape forum, as the auto fans are to get an auto forum....

It's early...:yes:

Monk...x

Weeds

No, sorry , didn't know you were/are a fan of the Ryders.....

Just think we're about as likely to get a vape forum, as the auto fans are to get an auto forum....

It's early...:oldtoker:

Monk...x

:B):

Get what you mean now!

Im no lowryder fan I used to get a bit of stick becuase I used to grow them.....not getting into the whole auto thing on this thread!!!

Weeds

Mono,

I do the same as you with the bags, but when using the whip I leave the heat on. I start at 200 degs C and then gradually work up to 250...usually over about 30 minutes. Once the visible vapour reduces to almost nothing I consider the weed done as far as vaping goes. I keep the leftover for making cannabutter.

I think the tasty bits can get cooked off if its sat in a hot bowl for a while with the extreme,i turn it down to under 150 between servings ,not too sure tho ,ill keep trying things :ouch:

Peoples experiences with vapour fascinate me so would like to see a forum/pinned for it.I have to really be in the mood for a joint now and dont see that im missing anything at all except a stinky house and poorly lungs.

bangbangbagbangbag

.I have to really be in the mood for a joint now and dont see that im missing anything at all except a stinky house and poorly lungs.

:headpain:

If you don't turn it off, won't it continue to vape the bud? If it does that, won't it condense because you're not drawing it in?

I'm pretty new to this vaping business, but just got a Launch Box and am pretty fucking impressed...