Which Type Of Butane For An Iolite Vaporiser

kuffdam

high,

what's the best brand / type / source of butane for use in an iolite. don't wanna be getting monged or poisoned off the butane itself.

cheers all.

use a 'clean'butane , like london or colibri.

This is just to avoid impureities blocking the heating mechanism tho...

You're not inhaling any butane fumes , or exhaust at all with a iolite, the herbs and butane dont come into any contact at all.

peace

geeeep

pound land for london gas ,

posh tobacconists for collibri .

:B): nice one fella. pound shop it is then. i love goin' round them stoned anyway. always end up with all sorts of shit i never knew i needed. :(

I use Swan brand butane, it lasts for ages and seems to be very pure. I bought it in a bogstandard hardware store.

I find that with the Iolite, if you inhale during the heating process i.e. when the butane is being burned to heat the bowl, it is possible to breathe in the butane exhaust. To that end, I always wait until just after the burn before inhaling.

Swan is quite a dirty gas compared to London or Newport. People never use Swan for BHO coz of the impurities.

Oh ok...didn't know that (only been vaping for a couple of months). Does this have an effect on the burn temps, or does impurity just lead to blocked pipes eventually?

Swan is quite a dirty gas compared to London or Newport. People never use Swan for BHO coz of the impurities.

Oh ok...didn't know that (only been vaping for a couple of months). Does this have an effect on the burn temps, or does impurity just lead to blocked pipes eventually?

I believe the impurities build up and make it less efficient. Maybe it will cough and splutter more too. I have an iolite too. Now just use London and Newport after a bit of research here.

I've actually just bought an Arizer Extreme V3.0 because I'm not getting very high with the Iolite. I get a very slight head buzz, and I mean very slight, but to get a decent stone I have to eat the vaped bud. I'm hoping the temp variability on the Extreme will make a difference.