Vulcan Vapour

rastades

:rofl:lol im a disabled man in a wheel chair love my weed dont like the morphine thats why me and the ganja god get on well cause i pray to him every night to thank him for my weed and for moer to keep comming..do you get the stonned feel from the vulcan cause i will get one if the effects are the same as a spliff thanks 420

;)lol im a disabled man in a wheel chair love my weed dont like the morphine thats why me and the ganja god get on well cause i pray to him every night to thank him for my weed and for moer to keep comming..do you get the stonned feel from the vulcan cause i will get one if the effects are the same as a spliff thanks 420

Live long and prosper

most people find that a vaporiser isnt as heavy as a joint ..its comparable if the tempreture is high enough ,but if your a joint smoker then tobacco will be a deciding factor ..the volcano as the herbal aire and various other adjustable temp vapes can give you a light floaty high or turn the nob to max and you get a thick bag of vape that will put you on your arse .horses for course ..personally if i were you id ask someone if you could have a go on one before buying as its a lot of money to lay out if you find the high not strong enough ..it also depends on the quality of the product going into the vape .have a good read over at fuckcombustion.com

Nah not the same mate, I find it takes about 30 mins for the vapourizers to really hit home but its a better buzz. Addicted to tobacco as I am, I have to smoke a spliff to get my fix as well though. My Verdampeer is broke at the moment and I really miss it :blub:

Cant you make a vapouriser out of your wheeelchair? I'm sure some crazy mechanic can come up with a built in system for you. Have the heating element somewhere out of danger and a tube you suck on coming out the arm of the chair :( I went to see the Verdamper people and they are really nice people so if you ask them they may like the challenge of converting your chair :wink:

Edited by 10aday

Cant you make a vapouriser out of your wheeelchair? I'm sure some crazy mechanic can come up with a built in system for you. Have the heating element somewhere out of danger and a tube you suck on coming out the arm of the chair :blub: I went to see the Verdamper people and they are really nice people so if you ask them they may like the challenge of converting your chair :wink:

I'll have some of what you've been smoking

Can't speak for the Vulcan, but my little Iolite doesn't quite cut the mustard on it's own...so I end up eating the vaped bud after vaping. It takes an hour or two, but it achieves the desired couch-lock I like.