Vaporizing Question

DrDuke

How do you know when you've vaped all the THC from your weed?

I read on a thread about the Magic Flight that some people go by colour, when it's a brown colour then it's done.

I'm worried about over vaping my weed (If that's possible)

So just looking some info from experienced users :smoke:

I have a volcano and i do it on 170, 185, 200

if im desperate i will revape the vape at 220 but i wouldnt want to push it any more than that. its thick nasty and makes you cough. It does give you a buzz but you need to add a bit of dust to the mix to give it an extra kick.

Volc

I have a volcano and i do it on 170, 185, 200

if im desperate i will revape the vape at 220 but i wouldnt want to push it any more than that. its thick nasty and makes you cough. It does give you a buzz but you need to add a bit of dust to the mix to give it an extra kick.

Cheers Volcanologist,

My Magic Flight Light Box doesn't have a temperature control so I'm limited to whatever heat it vapes my weed at.

I saved all my vaped weed and when I ran out I ran it through the Volcano Digit at 230degC. Was gonna make some butter with it but instead it Ggt me stoned for a few weeks while I waited for me killers but as Volcanologist says it is thick coughing vape and to add to this it's proper couch-lock at this temp. :ninja:

I find that expired weed through vaping develops an almost cabbage type taste to it, IMO it definitely does have a vegetable type taste when little to no THC is left.

in my vapureyes it gradually turns brown and starts to taste like burnt popcorn

that also does not have a temp control,hope that helps dd :realcool:

I use an Iolite and find that the vape takes on an almost nutty flavour after a few good pulls, I don't tend to bother vaping the weed much beyond that point...but then the Iolite only vapes at about 190 degs C I think. I keep the vaped weed and gently heat it in some butter, about .25 to .5g will give an excellent stone all evening.

Thanks for the advice guys! ;)

I've found that once the flavour starts to go then most of the THC is gone, I think it's just a case of learning with experience with vaping.

Using the Analogue Volcano I did the 1st bag on 5.5, the 2nd bag on 6.5 and the 3rd bag on 7.5. To be honest though the 3rd bag always made me cough a little but it blew my head off :wink:

I have recently treated myself to the digi volcano (sorted my friend out my analogue one to see if, like me, it helps him quit tobacco :applause: ) and I am currently using roughly the same settings as volcanologist. No more than 3 bags per chamber though, I find after 3 bags on those settings there isnt much left for a "nice" 4th bag!

Hope this helps mate!

:ninja:

Thanks for the advice guys! :nope:

I've found that once the flavour starts to go then most of the THC is gone, I think it's just a case of learning with experience with vaping.

I've heard that with the Iolite there's approx 30% of the original THC still in the vaped weed. Half a teaspoon of that stuff heated in a little butter will do me for an evening.

Give it a try with your vape.

I do two balloons, three tops - and thats only If I am too stoned to bother to re-load.

I keep all the skank and ISO it, works for me