Today's Worthing Coffeeshop Sentences

shug

FWD:

To:

Subject: [execlist] Sarah Chalk RESULTS

For all lists...

Sarah Chalk is celebrating her sentance of 60 hours community service as we speak, this relates to her producing and selling four hash cakes.

She is pleased with the work her barister put in, and the sentance she recieved.

Peter, was not so lucky, he admitted management of the coffeeshop and got a total of 220 hours community service, comments were made that Pete had realised the mistakes he had made, has admitted cannabis has caused him problems, and this episode in his life is now over, as he left the court he told other campaigners that "at least he has done his bit for the campaign"

Sarah is now celebrating with Hubby Keith and Freinds, and thanks everyone for the support she has been given over the last few months, she is relieved and happy she isnt facing prison for her "crime"

...Othernews... Crystals Coffeeshop of Kidderminster was busted yesterday after local newsreporters did an under cover investigation into the premisis at the weekend, Sherrif the proprietor has refused a caution so far, many disabled were arrested or had cannabis confiscated with one facing the copurts next week, Sherrif is now looking to join the LCA and become a full time protester and activist (this was always his intention if the coffeeshop was made public)

So whilst results are better the police are still unhappy about coffeeshops!!!

Love

Clara O'Donnell

LCA

• 4 months later...

Suprised to hear about Kiddiminster as i thought it had already closed lol was gonna go down there a few months ago but read that it had been busted again. Also its within 20miles of me and I have not once seen any news or local rag reports about it :headpain:

SB

Yeh, its got busted a couple of times now. But its still there...:spliff:

Very commited bunch that will fight to the death, or jail, come what may.

• 6 months later...
Guest stone win
Very commited bunch that will fight to the death, or jail, come what may.
luv it!!! and respect to all warriors

winstone

Edited by stone win

luv it!!! and respect to all warriors

winstone

305023[/snapback]

I'm with Winstone.....humor aside some people deserve real respect for the stance's they are prepared to take at crucial times.

Just a plain old case of huge testicles in my opinion. (yes even you ladies (although its gotta be said you look pretty strange with large ballocks)).

Respect