Uk420 2009 Awards

withnail

Best thread  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please vote on your favourite thread of 2009. The threads topic starter will be the prize winner.

Eddiesilence -Legal case

Chronic- The time is here

DLT- Horizon programme

Boojum- What are you reading ?

The Major - UK420 PUB

Eri - Combatting LSF

Hashishin - Parents euthanise gymnast

Leepy- Leepys big dig

Edited by withnail

Has to be Time is here for me, had me crying with laughter for about 4 weeks that thread.

Edited by MartininLondon

Had a good think, im going to leepy's dig, quite simply because I feel it is a most innovating design, revolutionary in all aspects, and I know his example will help many people build more underground grows in the future!

All the other design's come very close too !

Had to vote for my own thread on this one. I wouldn't ever vote for myself (and haven't in any of the other polls), but it's about the thread and since books are probably my main interest, I've found the posts others have made in that thread very interesting and have read a few books as a result, so I'm not voting for 'me', I'm voting for other people's posts ;)

And it's not gonna affect the outcome one iota.

Boojum's Book thread :ouch:

- that thread functions instead of a memory for me. If I looked back over it I'd see my gradual rehab from moderate brain injury (the cells don't regenerate, but - miracles that our brains are - they form new pathways and in that sense one can sometimes recover from some brain injury (to some extent :smoke: )

As reading is so much of my life I really appreciate that thread :spliff: - I love sticking new stuff on there, it's become part of the pleasure of new books :B):

Thank you Boojum for an excellent thread :spliff: