Uk420 2009 Awards

withnail

Most Informative Member  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please vote for the person you consider to be the most informative/knowledgeable member of Uk420.

Edited by withnail

Im Going with Danzig on this one ...

I've often thought of Danzig Sitting infront of his computer with one of those wigs that the barristers wear... And for that image alone he gets my vote ... :yes:

Go Danzig !!

Driptray lol

I voted for Gunnaknow.

I think he has excellent knowledge on a wide range of subjects.

Was tempted to vote for Danzig for his knowledge of the law and for generally being a top bloke. Scribble knows his IT but that is also my area so I haven't learnt anything. I've learnt most from Gunnaknow, he posts on interesting topics so he gets my vote.

I've gone for Gunnaknow too.....

I always click on last post when his username is there.... And normally learn something.. :unsure:

I cant pick one so i aint gona vote.

Boojum, Danzig, Scribble and Underwater's posts are always full of fact and good information.

I call a four way tie for the title.

lol