Volcano Advice!

Baked Ben

ola folks :rofl:

i managed to pick up a classic volcy dirt cheap on ebay, just for the base unit, without any parts, just the silver unit, power chord and some piece of integrated mesh. i am now shopping around for the rest of the parts and dont know exactly what i need to get it up and running.

would this (put spaces coz they dont alow ebay links on ere http://cgi. ebay .co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260525589050&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

be everything i need or is it missing something? i can get the whole thing from Paradox

http://www.paradox.co.uk/acatalog/Volcano-Valve-Set.html

i dont know if i need the "filling chamber insert" for example, or if that is all part of the kits above...

sorry for the silly question, am new to vaping and not too hot on the old leccy stuff! plus dont really wanna drop 100 squids on something that isnt right!

cheers buddios

peace love and unnnnnnity x :unsure::spliff: :spliff:

Edited by Baked Ben

Hey mate - if you only have the base, first things first, check it is workign all well. Turn it on, set a temp, wait until the light turns on to show it is at the desired temp, then turn of the fan - if it is blowing a steady stream of warm air - you are in business.

Of the two valve sets I would go for the one from paradox - you have to have a filling chamber - that is where your green goes. The disposable from fleabay are OK my mate uses those ones, but I find the original better, and you get smashed when you clean it as well :rofl:

So the original kit with mouthpiece, chamber and valve is what you want. I did not know they are that much....I bought my Volcano new form there

Edited by zaaboot

cheers matey, will order that one from paradox then!

yeah my flatmate who is an expert in the vaping fields tested it for me and says it works fine, but hes not in the country atm so cat ask him about it!

got the base unit for a tenner on ebay, was ridiculous, it did say it was untested, but it works fine, such a fookin bargain!

thanks for yer help again bud, will order that paradox thing payday next week :rofl:

Hiya mate, Ive used the volcano for a couple of years now, great piece of equipment imo. £10 for the base unit is more than a bargain :rofl:

Yeah, just echoing what zaaboot has already said. I would go for the paradox one. It has everything to get you started from the bags to the chamber. What I did was watch a few clips on youtube, just search "volcano vape" and there are a few vids showing you how to use the volcano and clean them out etc :rofl:

Happy vaping mate :rofl:

Edited by namaste666

I clean it with milk - put the lot apart from the base and bags in milk over a low heat, cleans it back to new, and the milk will trip you out :)

I clean it with milk - put the lot apart from the base and bags in milk over a low heat, cleans it back to new, and the milk will trip you out :)

yes it will dont plan much the half day you drink the milk.

Enjoy your volcano matey its the best thing i ever bought.

Volc

spot on cheers for the help lads, get paid on the 11th so will order it then, cannay wait! got some pot o gold i been saving to christen it.

will remember the milk thing! thas how i clean my grinder out too, so nice haha

cheers boyos, will report back when i have it working lol lol lol