Uk420 2009 Awards

Joolz

Most Helpful Member  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always got a great help on this site, but from the list, Randaliser has helped me out right from the start. Thanks, :yes:

Edited by slunkalot

my vote went to bluepixie, as they have made an effort in most of my q's in 2009, and is responsible for me buying the ruck fan and filter i now have, which keeps my girls as happy as can be, so i am happy, :v:, cheers mate :v: all the best for 2010

Evil

Guest nu jerzey devil

I would have voted for Lazi but he aint on there. He helped me loads. So did others but Lazi was really good for me. Thanks Lazi and everyone for great advice

Blimey, is that my name I see lurking at the bottom.....cheers for the nomination whoever it was :yep: . Scribble for me though overall, Scraglor and Danzig are joint 2nd....