Vaping A Cannabis And Baccy Mixtures?

Kondor

On the subject of vaping I notice that a lot of people feel a lot differently about it to smoking.

A lot of folks smoke tobacco, I am wondering if anyone ever uses a tobacco and cannabis mix in their vap and if so is the effect different to a plain cannabis vap?

Also, does anyone use their vap as alternative to smoking tobacco?

Guest weedmonsta

hi m8.... what would be the point? people who usually vape do it because you dont smoke all the nasty stuffand its healthier , if you put tobacco in it is just defeating the object

i bought a vape mainly 'cos my wife doesn't smoke baccy and i wanted her to enjoy the delights of weed. i also thought it would help me pack in baccy and just vape weed. the wife vapes quite happily while i roll another j and vape too. but they use a lot less weed to get you more stoned than joints. its a lot cleaner and you would not use or mix baccy in a vape.

hi m8.... what would be the point? people who usually vape do it because you dont smoke all the nasty stuffand its healthier , if you put tobacco in it is just defeating the object

It seems a better idea to vape tobacco than smoke it, just wondering if anyone had tried them in combo.

its a lot cleaner and you would not use or mix baccy in a vape.

people most certainly do use baccy in a vape on its own, it removes around 95% of the bad stuff.

I'd never do it for the same reason i'll never put tobacco through my bong, it ruins it!

Leaves a taste?

I tried vaping some baccy once just to see what happened. It was horrible.

It takes some getting used to that is for sure, mind ya when I look at the roll ups I smoke these days I reckon f I had tried to smoke them when I started I would not have got far.

tobacco is a proper nasty drug!

Smoked it certainly is, but when you vape it you take out 95% of the bad stuff.

I seem to have walked into some sort of anti lobby, I keep expecting Prof Murray and The Bell to jump on my back for suggesting such a thing. It is actually quite ironic, I could ask this Q on certain baccy forums and I would get told to take the cannabis out of the vape, and then you ask this question on a cannabis forum and you get slagged for suggesting putting baccy in :yep:.

So get off your friggin moral horses, stop acting like an anti baccy version of Debby Bell.

Edited by Kondor

Given the sheer weight of scientific evidence against tobacco, plus, looking at relatives that smoked and lost limbs to it then died an agonizing death from lung cancer etc, I'll happily get on my moral high horse! The stuff makes clothes stink, gives you rotten breath and stained fingers and teeth! But then some people like that, don't they! :smug:

what was the point to your question then kondor? you can't ask something then slag off the answers.

This was the Q...

A lot of folks smoke tobacco, I am wondering if anyone ever uses a tobacco and cannabis mix in their vap and if so is the effect different to a plain cannabis vap?

No one actually answered it mate, they just went on a sort of anti nicotine rant. :smug:. I guess the answer is that no one does it? I thought I was allowed to slag off anyones answers though, didn't realise I couldn't do it. I must go and re-read the rules.

But I am officially slagging you off for slagging me off for slagging the answers off hahaha!!!

The point of the question I guess is that nicotine is satisfying to many people, mostly through dealing with an addiction to it of course. It just has lots of nasty side effects but these mainly come through smoking. So it is OK to vape tobacco as an alternative to smoking and lots of people do it. I just wondered if anyone ever vaped mixes of tobacco and cannabis and if the hit was different that all mate.

Edited by Kondor

Tried it. It's shit. Also tried, Dagga dagga and a number of other 'active' herbs thinking there may be some little gem out there which vapes nicely with cannabis, you know to alter the high so to speak...

anyway, after much testing and wasted money and left over various legal herb shit, all you need is good cannabis :B):

Leave the baccy out and its much nicer anyway so it completely defeats the object unless you crave nicotine, which, thank fook, I ain't for years :smug::B):

I feel that baccy doesn't vape well to be honest. Just seemed to ruin the taste of the weed. Might be better to put a patch on and vape some weed. :smug:

Edited by ben

I get your point but tobacco is a far more harmful drug than cannabis and ex tobacco smokers are always the worst people when it comes to slagging it off.

As Ben said stick a patch on and enjoy pure it is much nicer.

Weeds