Which Vaporizers??

Homer89

Hi

I am looking to buy a vaporizer!!I have asthma and cannabis seems to help. after 8 years of smoking joints and ciggys everyday my lungs are begining to tell me to stop smoking. i have heard vaporizers are a good instead of joints, the only ones i have seen are about £300 and not working means, not a lot of money. Please can someone help me in choosing a good cheap vape what will do the job.

Cheers

I recently bought an iolite was just over £100 and am happy with it some ppl say volcanoes are the only way to go if u want to vape but I think they are expensive and they`re not portable like an iolite. No complaints so far :no:

The Silver Surfer Vape is £150 ish and is as good if not better than a volcano, they make a cheaper version of it too called da buddah for £95.

the herbal aire 2.1 is a great piece of kit for a first time vaper ..the extreme tower is also worthy as is da buddha ..the iolite is ok if your out and about but if its for home use only then my suggestion would be if you cant afford volcano money is the herbal aire definately ...more effiecient than a lot of vapes as it pulses hot air and not a steady stream like the cano :rofl:

I am looking to buy a vaporizer!!...........help me in choosing a good cheap vape what will do the job..........

I'll say it time and time again an 'Eagle Bill', @ around 9euro's does me, just off to have another :unsure: bom Shiva

I-inhale is good but never use it as its not comparable to joints.....

go with the volcano I heard they the way to go,,, huge massive luggs cant be bad

Love the volcano and cant recommend it enough but understand what you are saying bout the money). I justified the high purchase price because within a year the savings on not paying fags and my weed going further paid for it.

The inhale is a good bit of kit but took me a while to get used to it and is more of a portable device than a main smoking tool.

Cant comment on other vapes as I have not used them.

I have given up mixed spliffs (smoked them for 20 years) with the help of my vapes and now I never smoke an tobacco although I am partial to the odd pure bong or pipe. It gets easier as you go along.

Good luck

Weeds

There was a vaporizer thread kicking around a week or so ago.and there was a point brought up by another member not liking the high it gave.I bought one a few years ago and did not use it much as I had some afghan kush at the time which piped or smoked in a joint would ruin me just the way I like my buzz.but smoked in the vaporizer it gave me a clearer more awake buzz more of a sativa buzz which I don't like.just thought I would share that some may disagree but that's the way I found it.

the type of high is dependant on the tempreture you set your vape at ..if i want a get up and go type vape then lower the temp so the vape is clearish ..if i want to get myself stuck on the couch then full temp for a thick bag of vape ..different effects at different temps simples .

I agree that vapes on different temps produce a different high.

BUT

I also agree that smoking pure is a different kind of buzz.

Both are nice in their own way and I have sent hardened smokers out of their heads with vapes (volcano on 9 :smoke: )

Weeds

That's the problem with mine it's got a set temperature so I can only get one high then.it was a semi cheap vapourizer I think it's called vaporeyes.I need to try some different vapourizers as the high I got I did not like too clear for a indica .