Space Trucking Collaberation

zorchmedia

I put this one together with a couple of terrific artists I met in the Weedtalk forum. Shadowwalker drew the line art of the pipe smoking alien on paper then scanned it..Liquid ice airbrushed the alien and added some leaves..I drew the background effects in Photoshop...hope you enjoy.

Shadowwalker has a site worth checking out..

ISM Homepage

wtb.jpg

Guest Red Dragon

Ok, this is my first time ever in this forum, and the first thing I see is the weedtalk alien! Wow!

Man that is well wickid! My son is into art in a big way so I get the pleasure of offering "critique" on his work but this really is very good.

The geezer who did the line drawing - is he a pro artist? That's magazine quality artwork.

The background makes me want to hold onto my PC desk. Very trippy! ;)

Peace.

RD

Thanx for the uplifting comments. it was a really fun collaboration. Shadowwalker works in a family furniture buisness in the Netherlands as a day job..not officially a graphics pro yet, but he`s only 20...I think he has a good chance at making money off his art. Liquid Ice compliments the line drawings with very skillfull airbrushing. It was great to work with them.

Here is a link for a wallpaper at a much higher resolution..

Weedtalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...